SRC GBBs

The Badger

Mods feel free to delete this if it has been poseted before, but The Badger just stumbled upon Airsoftnews EU, and noticed this!

src_katalog_2812a.jpg

GBB mp5s in a variety of models, more GBB m4s/m16s/416s, GBB ak74 and 74u, M92s, FN 5-7s, m1911s, high capas, a t-33, and a full line of GBB g36s!

now hes going to cry over his inability to aford any of it.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... Oh god...

EVERYTHING IN THAT PICTURE IS GBB

INCLUDING THE G36's! *orgasms*

In seriousness though, I think I've seen those M4's before, with the CO2; the mag goes over a caplet that's fixed to the magwell. IIRC they were a bit "hhmmmm..." but I never really say any definitive reviews as far as I remember...

I WAS going to buy an SRC G36kv, but if the GBB G36;s are any good... then, well, it'll have to be one of those! :D

EDIT: Yeah, co2 in magwell (NOT in mag) design. Can be seen here:

http://www.everything-airsoft.com/blog/200...c-co2-m4-video/

I seem to remember seeing this design a LONG while back, but I could just be going mad. It's NBB (Or at least, there's not much visible recoil), and the gas in magwell is a bit hmm... one CO2 caplet isn't going to last THAT long, and it's not as simple as slapping a fresh mag in, which is the advantage of the GIM designs such as the WA, WE, and KJW.

Interesting news indeed :)

My friend start speculating about possibility of swapping AEG GB to GBB and opposite direction because of details that are in "SR5 option and spare parts" on that picture.

And there is a question - what type of mags they are going to hit? Sth that is already on the market or sth new?

That's an awful lot of new models and designs to suddenly come bursting out with isn't it? Maybe I'm too skeptical, but it seems a little too good to be true for all of those to be flooding out on to the market during 1 year from a company that's far from huge. Will be interesting to see what happens I suppose, presuming they'll be coming up with their own new magazine types as well?

Hopefully all of these models will actually be released (I've been burned too many times with mock-ups that never made it to production)! I'm looking forward TT in particular, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat providing that its more reliable than the Hudson model (FMB would also be a huge plus).

All that said, fair play to Star Rainbow for showing some initiative :)

No. I guarantee they are all NBB P.O.S.s

One of their illustrations on the CO2 line distinctly show a moving AR-type bolt carrier. They did make CO2 NBB's before but I doubt they sold well due to the excessive power output (was advertised as nearly 600fps stock).

But I'd like to know what system they're copying for each gun first because it's highly doubtful that they're able to pull off the R&D for their own especially with that many models.

If that Tokarev is a clone of the Hudson, I'll pass. <_<

Archived