Echo 1 2010 catalog

GnGArmament

Quick highlights: An RPK (CYMA rebrand), Scar-H (DBoy's has one on the way I believe). An Armalite with SCAR sights, and a weird sniper rifle (All of this can be found on page 5)

The SCAR H looks interesting. I might have to break my oath of not buying anything tacticool again. By the way, its a VFC clone right? That sniper rifle been out for a while under Wells I think. Also I don't think I saw an AR with SCAR sights. That wouldnt really work out since the SCAR sights are taller than the standard AR sights. I did see an "ER16" with the KAC sights though, basicly the same sight.

http://www.echo1usa.com/images/Echo1USA_2010_Catalog.pdf

Quick highlights: An RPK (CYMA rebrand), Scar-H (DBoy's has one on the way I believe). An Armalite with SCAR sights, and a weird sniper rifle (All of this can be found on page 5)

that weird sniper rifle, is a copy of the Maruzen APS-SR2.

Looking at that shotty reminds me of something... ah yes that right my chop job. :D

Well, they don't make it do they? So look for reviews on the original gun. What is it, the JG T-3, or whatever it's called? Not sure who makes the G3.

Ben.

JG makes one yes, but there was a pic of a G3 in the Echo 1 catalogue.

Since there haven`t been any cheap metal G3 yet, I was hoping that this one had a metal body.

Archived