DBOYS KAC PDW in the UK?

vindicator65

Frankly, no. Since ye ol' death of the clones (May they rest in peace) they've gone out of stock everywhere. Everyone is desperate for one, and unless you get lucky on the forums you're unlikely to find one. Actionhobbies have the VFC model in stock, but at double the price you'd have to *really* want one.

Even when D-Boys do start remaking them don't be too sure about being able to get them from the UK, the paint on the D-Boys receivers isn't RoHS compliant (too much lead in it) and hence few if any retailers stock them. I know actionhobbys did for a short while, i.e 5 days or so before they were pulled.

I think he meant somebody else will release them if dboys doesnt, like the JM PDW.

kind of, hehe sorry for brain fart was bit tired this morning for long travel last night :D . I meant that some company in UK will bring it guaranteed if some other company don't bring it ;) there always is someone who will bring it trust me.

Archived