Magpul Industries 2010 Catalog released

uscmCorps

A whole lot of new products announced from Magpul Industries in their 2010 Catalog that just went live:

40 round PMAG

PMAG 5 | 10 |15 rounders

20 round & 30 round PMAGs for the HK G36

MOE RVG (Rail Vertical Grip)

MVG (MOE Vertical Grip)

MOE Handguard - Mid and Rifle length

MOE Illumination Kits (panels and stuff to help mount illumination devices)

MBUS Front and Rear Gen 2 (lower profile than Gen 1)

SSG Selector Set for FN SCAR

Apple iPhone Case!

MS3 Sling

RSA - Rail Sling Attachment (Basically a front rail sling mount that will accommodate the larger hooks on MS2 and MS3 slings).

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame that the Mushmaster ACR keeps getting worse each version. 1 in 9 barrel twist now. Ugh.

I've got a few of the items USCM listed on my desk right now, for T&E purposes, and I will say that the RVG, BUISs, and new MS3 are a welcome set of upgrades.

Release dates are never given on their products. When they did that in the past people hounded them, and now it's a "it's released when it's out" situation.

Understandable, but would it be unreasonable to assume that the majority of these new products will have a staggered release between now and next years SHOT show?

If you look at last years announcements they've released every bit of kit (minus the MOE+ grip, which they said they'd had issues on the molding) that they announced for that period.

So I'd say it'll be a staggered released with some relevant clumping (MS3, RSA, etc). They used to have dates for their products, if something slipped (they're NOT as big a company as you'd think) people were basically jumping down their throats about it.

The IAR just became i a bit better idea with those 40 rnd mags. I do Like those G36 mags, will definitely get some( if they're out) when i get a G36( airsoft of course). Finally longer MOE hand guards!!! the Illumination kits looks cool, and would fit perfectly on the ACR skeletonized hand guard. I'm Also liking the new MBUS and RSA, and maybe the selector for the Scar, although i don't know how different it would be because I've never handled one. Finally the IPhone thing seems...... interesting to say the least.

The IAR just became i a bit better idea with those 40 rnd mags.

Kind of off topic but...

By IAR do you mean the FN IAR or that one that LWRC had?

On topic.

Those G36 PMags are slimmer than the original HK mags right? Hope they come out with PTS versions, my friend would greatly appreciate it. That new VFG looks really broad, maybe its because of the stubby style but I think I'd rather try out that new AFG.

Archived