WE SCAR TIPS

YIRKOON

Hi!

I'm from spain and I want to get a WE SCAR replica, it's my first GBB replica,(apart of my glock32) and I would like to know something about them.

In spain there's a lot of sun but in winter there are a very low temps, from -10C degrees. So I'm not interested in green gas.

Now here's my question, since I know that CO2 has a very high pressure that can break some parts of the magazine:

COULD I USE A MADBULL REGULABLE 12G CO2 PRESSURE ADAPTER IN ORDER TO CONTROL PRESSURE OF CO2 TO A LOW LEVEL AND USE CO2 IN A GREEN GAS MAGAZINE?????

I know there are Co2 mags but I want gas magazines because in summer I will use gas.

And of course i know that I have to lube tha mags constantly in order to keep the o'rings.

I'm sorry if my english is not good enough

THANX IN ADVANCE

Pressurizing CO2 to the levels where a green gas magazine can take take it (approx 200psi max) will give you a very low volume of CO2 and will likely last for only a couple shots.

It would be more advisable to have the CO2 ready mags alternate to the green gas mags during winter. Maybe have just a couple CO2 mags and still use the green gas mags but are stored separately in a thermal packet or inside your coat to keep warm while the CO2 mags are in the usual pouches outside for quick reloading.

If you had any remote idea on how diffrent gases behave, you would know this wont work.

green gas is liquid when filled to a magazine, co2 12g capsules is not.

so therefor you would only get off one single shot at desired psi.

^

CO2 IS liquid in the 12g powerlets, at 800psi. That's the reason why they hold so much juice. :huh:

Exactly and that is why most couple first shots using CO2 caplets are always higher, some liquid CO2 spills from the caplet and expands in the barrel, giving extra power.

Since we're close ( geographically speaking ) i advise you to buy a few co2 mags, use them in the morning and then change them to gg mags when it gets warmer, that's what i do.

Exactly and that is why most couple first shots using CO2 caplets are always higher, some liquid CO2 spills from the caplet and expands in the barrel, giving extra power.

Since we're close ( geographically speaking ) i advise you to buy a few co2 mags, use them in the morning and then change them to gg mags when it gets warmer, that's what i do.

+1 I do the same for my gas pistol loadout. Works like a charm and keeps me going through the day.

Archived