Interest in aftermarket WE M4 boltcarrier?

somegirls

What about ambi selectors?

yeah that's another "must" actually.

Sorry, I haven't used that HU.

I'm not having any business relation with RA-TECH (btw), I'd just like that have that carrier made, so I'll try my best as a customer.

I'll be talking with Johnny again on monday, so post hard!

I don't know if the WA ambi mag catches work on the WE or not. But some lefties may want them.

Maybe ambi charging handles?

Also, on the topic about a CNC aluminum bolt. I would suggest to have a system that can increase and decrease weight. So the weights can be taken off in the winter or for higher Rof. If more recoil is wanted then the weight can be added on. But it should also maintain the ability to do anything we can do currently to the bolt carrier. As in take it apart. I've seen someone gluing weights into the hole of the Bolt carrier at the back. So you cannot take the bolt off.

Also, may i suggest a bolt carrier that is made by Ra-tech which can be sold in a package including with the WE NPAS. Off course there would also be version one and two bolt carriers.

I just talked to Johnny from RA-TECH of they wouldn't be interested in makin some quality boltcarriers for the WE M4 like a nice silver VLTOR style one.

So I thought I do a little market researching and ask if anybody would be interested.

Depends on the price...

If you mean it to look like a cylinder, not much. :mellow:

But when you add the top and bottom windows where the RS hammer goes in, the recess for the dust cover latch, ratchet teeth for the FA, you're looking at $120 if machined in steel, or $30 if its in cast aluminum (G&P). To save money, I reckon they could make a cast aluminum BCG, but make the part that hits the bolt stop a separate piece made of steel for durability.

Maybe ambi charging handles?

I would suggest to have a system that can increase and decrease weight.

ARMADYNAMICS ACLM Ambidextruous Charging Handle is already out in HK market...

to increase and decrease the bolt carrier weight i use small coins :P

and yes im in for the vltor silver bolt carrier also if RA can make high quality steel ambi-selector would be superb!

im still waiting patiently for WE AEG hopup conversion that uses AEG hopup bucking and AEG inner barrel

would love more available bolt carriers. although, i'd want some regular plain jane ones, not after market ones ^_^

+1 on ambiselector btw. really want one.

Well i don't mind them being after market but don't think an alum one would work very well, it would chew itself with CO2 i bet. I would prefer a trigger group first, TSC ones are really horse bull and it's the only thing really missing from my WE's ( i have a DIY ambi selector :P ).

Yup I concur.

- Stronger NPAS nozzle that doesn't explode or unwind and increase its power over multiple shots.

- Steel trigger set (the TSC ones are a hit and miss in tolerances)

- AEG Hop (at least ones that take VSR hop up rubbers)

- Bolt wise its a small issue on a very low priority, as the WE one is heavy but functional. It is already CNC'ed.

What needs to be done is to lighten the bolt and add an adjustable buffer weight system and optional cold weather/hot weather spring.

From there that would make a perfect WE.

• 1 month later...

Archived