Marushin M629 X-Cartridge Classic

Mikhailthejackal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, i wasn't being serious really... But hot damn, i've been waiting for a decent looking M29 for bloody ages now. Is this an existing Marushin system, or something new?

Its based on the original M629 that they released i believe, the only difference i can tell is that it appears more shiny than the original, has a fixed hop (where the original was adjustable) and the shells have been remade have a more 'real' look.

Probably not compatible at a guess.

Tanaka anyone? No pesky shells either.

Ben.

Can't find one for love nor money without importing it (which i'd really rather not). That, and the power levels are a bit dissapointing lately... Used to own one of the pre-casio models, and it was amazing... However, i much prefer the idea of removable shells.. Mainly for looking cool.

Assuming it'll take GG, i think i might have found something i can be bothered to wait for...

Could this take green gas/propane?

I imagine most Marushin revovlers can.

I have a Redhawk, and its been fine for the few years I've had it.

Edit: Also, IIRC and if they didn't change the gas system too much, theres a valve/screw that can be adjusted to change the gas flow/power.

EHobby has had them for a while. They only do 220fps or so on green gas unfortunately, something consistent with the newer Marushin releases like their SAA.

Aw, well, that's a bit unfortunate.

I like how the new shells are looking though. Some S&W trades.

And $83 to boot...

:thumbs-up:

Edit: Also, noticed the hop is fixed, unlike some of Marushin's older offerings.

Archived