Vektor CR21

SabreMK42

This is the Vektor CR21, its a South African Bullpup Assault Rifle.

Real Steal Stats

Weight:8.2 lbs (3.72kg) loaded!Caliber:5.56x45mm NATO (.223 Remington).Barrel Length:18.4 inch (46 cm).Overall Length:30.4 inches (76 cm).Action:Gas operated rotating bolt.Mode of Fire:Semi Automatic / Fully automatic .Range:1333 feet (400 meters).Magazine:20 / 35 round box magazine.Cost:$ 800 ?.Made in:South Africa.Special:Innovative design, robust, compact, all polymer stock. The rifle is lightweight, and has a adustable optical sight as standard.

Vektor_CR21_Right.JPG

001a.jpgVektor_CR21.jpg

I think many people would recognise it from the film District 9 where the MNU use it

Picture-3-32-tm.jpg

I reckon the easiest way would be to convert from an AUG.

I someone could actually do this then I would take my hat off to them

thanks again Sabre

Useless thread.

Useless post

If I knew how to mold, dremel, and create polymer parts from scratch, I would definetly go for it.

There are some really talented people in here, so if you're lucky, someone might go for it.

The AUG A3 might be a good base for it, since it already has somewhat of a similar front as the Vektor.

Just a quick tip. I tried finding different companies a while back to build me a Jackhammer from scratch. Cost was between 1500 and 15000$, depending where you looked. And talented people with spare time on their hands are very hard to find. >.>

And talented people with spare time on their hands are very hard to find.

Due to unemployment, even our reasonably low level here in the states, talented people with spare time are relatively easy to find. Now, talented people with spare time and spare cash are hard to find; it's the cash that'll get ya.

To really do this gun justice I think you'd have to start from near scratch and custom mold the body versus modding an existing gun.

Basically, all you need is a P90 gearbox and a custom built body most likely out of fiberglass. Alternately, a GHK AKS74U GBB will also fit. Plenty of people here make custom guns for a living, but I doubt anyone of them would make this out of a dare or just for the sake of your amusement.

....dude do you have a problem with me or something? really why am I getting so much stick just for posting thread about making a Vektor CR21...I just don't get it

....dude do you have a problem with me or something? really why am I getting so much stick just for posting thread about making a Vektor CR21...I just don't get it

but I doubt anyone of them would make this out of a dare or just for the sake of your anyone elses amusement except their own.

fixed.

The way I see it, you put the Vektor on the table and see if anyone can build it out of their own expense just so you could see them do it. No harm in that, but nobody would take that on unless they want to make it for themselves or under commission. Maybe if you were to start the thread with "I'm thinking of making a CR21 but I'm limited in technical skills. Please help.", then it would be natural to start discussing on how to go about building one, and maybe get someone worked up enough to actually build it. Your title just sounds like you're egging someone to do it just for laughs.

Archived