The Arnie's One-Sentence-Per-Post Story Thread

aznriptide859

I was (TBH) watching Family Guy and remembered the one episode where Quagmire/Peter/Joe tried to do improv. One of their skits was where each person said one word at a time and tried to make a story - Peter just ended up saying "and" over and over again.

So, I thought, why not bring this to Arnie's? Could be interesting - there doesn't have to be a direction where this thread goes, but every poster just posts one sentence (I thought of doing one word, but that would be way too long and take up tons of forum space) to try and attempt to continue on a story of some sort.

There really aren't any rules to this (besides refraining from too much profanity/inappropriate discussion), but I guess most members will try to make the story hilarious/ridiculous or something - that's cool too :P. If you want to start a new paragraph, just say so. If mods allow it, I'll "attempt" and compile the story after some time.

Mods, I've gotten approval from elrey regarding this topic - if you feel it should be somewhere else/posts contain inappropriate content, I guess just...do stuff accordingly.

Someone else start, my mind can't think straight today XD.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived