New ARMY pistol

chas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you can post these pictures and not give us any info on them!

The black one looks fine, the Desert one... is that yellow or is it just your camera?

Edit: now Airsoftpanda has a preview of the Golcup (R29) and a Black Kimber (R28). Sweet!

:)

These photos are released by the manufacturing company, at present i can not get any sample from the manufacturer,since they are sitll working on the sample.

Dude, you can post these pictures and not give us any info on them!

The black one looks fine, the Desert one... is that yellow or is it just your camera?

Edit: now Airsoftpanda has a preview of the Golcup (R29) and a Black Kimber (R28). Sweet!

look, the same goes for every m4-a-like.

If you don't like it, like me, encourage it. I want an AUG GBB SMG, but I think I'm one of.. not many. So, where is the money for research going to come from? Its not projected sales I assure you. So everytime someone creams themselves over OMFG its an ar15-SFL like its an SFL!!!!!!! *blank look* tell them to go and buy 2, the more money they put into buying M4's the more they have to put towards research of something that wont' sell well. Putting a different RIS kit costs 1 mould, 1 RS RIS kit to copy, and some some trades marking. I.e. next to nothing. So that money goes on research.

So I want a Browning Hi-power, well its been a LONG time coming but every bazzillion 1911 that comes out is research towards one and now its finally paid off in that they're as a WE coming out, finally. So My advice, dual wield these ;) in both colours please.

Archived