New M4 GBB mag on EB

DEVILHUNTER

It really looks like a GHK with a WA style top.

I am curious as to what they're going to do about the second tube, they have a fill valve but it sort of looks like the Pro-Win fill valve.

I call shenanigans, this is probably just a mish mash of parts and won't see the light of day like that CNC'd aluminum NPAS bolt that never came to be.

NOT a GHK clone.

this is something new

It ism the top half clearly show its a GHK, they just didnt have the 2nd tube and the fill valve drilled.

GHK output for gas was horrible, their only good side was not leaking...well I guess this will have neither.

GHK output for gas was horrible, their only good side was not leaking...well I guess this will have neither.

We don't have much to choose from with WA M4 systems. Any new mag is good news for me, since I'll most likely be picking up some GHK mags.

We don't have much to choose from with WA M4 systems. Any new mag is good news for me, since I'll most likely be picking up some GHK mags.

ORLY?

WA has three they works wonder

Bomber, G&P works okish

Pro-WIn works the best.

Don't say there's no choice, there is. WE on the other hand doesnt.

ORLY?

WA has three they works wonder

Bomber, G&P works okish

Pro-WIn works the best.

Don't say there's no choice, there is. WE on the other hand doesnt.

I didn't say there's no choice, I said there isn't much to choose from. Maybe I should rephrase that then, I guess its too vague for people to understand: there isn't much to choose from that works great for the price. Better?

In price aspects, the WA is absurd all three of them. Never seen a Bomber mag. G&P is the nicest I've used so far. The 5KU is ok it gets the job done, but leaves a bit to be desired. Theres topics on GGi about ProWin cycling troubles and fitment, for a $70 mag, thats pretty rediculous especially with how much time they put into it. Granted I havn't used the Pro-Win in person so I don't know much about it.

The WE has a CO2 mag, and their mags are a lot cheaper, $40-$50 is still high but a bit more reasonable. I havn't seen any WE mags sitting too high in the magwell or not fitting.

I haven't seen a G&P mag. My WOC, and all other WOC's I've seen came with WA mags. My friend has a few Bomber mags, the few times I saw a G&P mag for sale they disappeared soon. I've actually not heard of a single person who has purchased a G&P mag, only people who assume their WOC came with a G&P mag.

I was disappointed in my Pro-Win mag because it performs worse than my GHK.

My WA performs the best but I'm not spending that much on mags that just aren't made that great.

I also say that any new mag is good news, the more the merrier; eventually someone will put out something that works great out of the box.

Just today I tested the King Arms mag at the IWA with both Inokatsu and King Arms M4. That worked well - no malfunctions, no gas leakage, no noticable cool down... Looks like there are quite a few affordable (and reliable !) mags coming out.

Just today I tested the King Arms mag at the IWA with both Inokatsu and King Arms M4. That worked well - no malfunctions, no gas leakage, no noticable cool down... Looks like there are quite a few affordable (and reliable !) mags coming out.

Wait, what? What do you mean King Arms M4? Like their own GBBR? Or their body?

Archived