IWA & Outdoor Classics News 2010

aznriptide859

Madbull were only really nudged with the idea again recently, I think getting them to go from non-working prototype to product in less than a week probably isn't going to happen ;) give them time, I'm sure they'll realise the demand given their presence on a thread where it was rather pointedly discussed. UAV I think

the GBBR LR300 (new version not old version) looks interesting...

From the article: "new GBB and AEG version of ZM LR300 in various versions, lengths, shapes and incarnations." I'm hoping that by incarnations they'll have the older version and not just the new version pictured. Either way, it's good news to me :D

So the VFC 416 GBB is a WA type with damn umarex trades... :(

Shame it uses its own mags. I'm still hoping it will be able to take WA mags, and its just a variation of the WA mag.

I really like the looks of the LR GBBRs. Wouldn't mind having one of those. As long as it uses WA mags of course. :D

Well, if those mags really work better and are compatible, I'd be happy to take some off their hands. Especially those HK mags would look awesome for a 2004-2006 SF impression. and the 416...

I still have the LE stock from VFC's old AEG 416 floating around. + a C-more + a surefire 962 = lets goh hant tze terminehtas!

Archived