ACM PPK/s

DEVILHUNTER

Whatever happened to the Tokyo Marui PPK that was "announced" a while age - I remember seeing a picture of one with the blue frame in a "coming soon" poster? Vapourwear or real?

As for this, as the owner of four *suitcase* Maruzen PPK/S's and more leaky mags that I can remember I'll wait and let somebody else do the beta testing for me ;)

I wish Marui would do a NBB PPK, with removable silencer, MK23 style.

That would be rather cool.

Greg.

good call ,although gbb is more fun. I've wanted a good skirmishable ppk for ages since I got my .177 gbb brock .I think there was a 6mm version using the brock system iirc .I hope this ones anyhow good.

I wish Marui would do a NBB PPK, with removable silencer, MK23 style.

Could get a Marushin SAS PPK NBB with silencer, too bad it is terrible and the silencer is just a tube.

But yes it would be nice if a more reliable company made a PPK or PPK/S (or even a PPK/E) and fitted it with a silencer.

Though for the Bond look i want a Beretta 418 and a compartment for a 1911A1 Government in my car.

'FireKnife'

Assuming its the same one as on Boomarms, they say it has a metal frame and plastic slide Boomarms.

Still looks nice though.

That's an odd combination usually it's the other way around as a metal slide requires less effort to produce. :unsure:

I love how both AirsoftPanda and Gunner try to fit 007 references on their product pages for this thing. Anyway, notice that at Gunner's it says the PPK has no markings - what the hell is with this thing? Three different shops, three different descriptions!

Anyway, notice that at Gunner's it says the PPK has no markings - what the hell is with this thing? Three different shops, three different descriptions!

As for gunner - what is he talking about? I can see the markings in the photo under his watermark <_<

Archived