New Western Arms including a TRP!

Inspector

operation 7 was my favorite freware online game for a good while. but the general asshatery of the hackers and the amount of time the game was down due to server failure drew me away. but the weapon mod system was very deep and exciting. and being able to own with a gun you know is mostly unique makes for some really fun rounds.

not to get off topic.

looking at the 'Gaboon', i think i have found a gun i really want. if it wasnt really *fruitcage* expensive (~450USD) i would get it at the next possible chance with some extended mags.

Yes, very sweet. But pricewise they seem to be collectors models. The pricing is very indifferent by now. Very expensive collectors pieces like the Texas Ranger stainless 1911 around $560 mixed with higher priced and standard priced models. Tikis seem to be above average in price.

Strange price policy with Western Arms. They also seem to feel the heat of license problems, I heard.

Actually any gun of late that says Hi-spec has included a metal chamber. I own about 6 Hi-spec Wa's and they all have metal chambers.

Interesting, I've gone through about a dozen 1911's and they've all been plastic.

Are the chambers aluminum, steel or potmetal? A nice aluminum or steel would be very value added to that system.

Bear in mind the prices reflect the poor economy and terrible exchange rate certainly in the UK. Back in the summer of '07, 100 of our British pounds would have got us 25,029 Yen whereas now it only gets us 13,757.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.wa-gunnet...e22b0bc79a62d87

You can order directly from them. I don't know anyone who had tried though. I really can't speak as to the capacity.

Edit- just found out you can only enter a Japanese address.

Other option is waiting. eHobby has bee picking up a lot of these newer WA's, and so maybe magazines will soon follow.

Archived