Ics rumor confirmed!

Krazy L

Here is the email I received. :D

"Hello Levi,

Thank you very much for the inquiry and I am glad to receive your email.

The estimate release date of AK-74 will probably be around in the end of June. Also, we would like to know where do hear this rumor from? If you can provide it to us, it would be very great. Yes! The L85 is in R&D now.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jeffrey Chen

www.icsbb.com

ICS"

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would an L85 be all that popular out in Japan? I would have thought the largest airsoft market would be out there, and if an L85 doesn't appeal to most Japanese 'softers then I'm not surprised no-one has made a quality replica before.

Still, if it comes out anything like my MP5 then I'll probably buy one :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let it be true. And hopefully it'll be an accurate replica if it's made unlike the academy.

(Although as Ghost_Rider said, only when I hold one in my hands will I belive it)

Here is the email I received.  :D

"Hello Levi,

Thank you very much for the inquiry and I am glad to receive your email.

The estimate release date of AK-74 will probably be around in the end of June.  Also, we would like to know where do hear this rumor from?  If you can provide it to us, it would be very great. Yes!  The L85 is in R&D now.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jeffrey Chen

www.icsbb.com

ICS"

You could always email back and say "we got it off your webiste DUHHHHH"

Jefferey told me that he was going to look into SA80 workshop's version and see if they can mimic it as much as possible. ie to be able to field strip like a real steel.

Unlike the "Airfix Kit" approach of the Accademy with its two halves approach.

My god...i think im going to cry, but ill hold it until im clutching one. Doesnt matter how popular it is in japan, ICS are making the obvious mood and focusing on the rest of the world market. Im saving up already

Also the L85 doesnt surprise me as what other major weapons are their that havent been made yet? Its got to be one of the most seen weapons on the news behind the AK and the M16

Archived