Chinese Blowback M4

chas

Just saw this. My opinion: horrible markings, horrible 556 stock, probably just blowback, but no actual recoil system. We'll see.

APS Full Metal M4A1 AEG

•Manufacturer: APS ( Accuracy Pneumatics Shooting )

•Full metal Accuracy AEG with markings

•Extenden stock and with bolt-lock function ( Electric Blow Back System!!! )

•Comes with full metal handle

•Hi-cap magazine are includes

•Made in Hong Kong

http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1465?osCsid=c8t25fviboilb93gk178puiho5

HI,

RSOV have just added a lot of highcap magazines also branded APS and they write that the magazines "fit for APS / JG / Dboys."...

And I think, that the "blowback-system" will be the same as in the cyma Mp5 049ers, maybe the APS are the Cyma M4 blowbacks.

Lance

RSOV listed the AEG too, looks good except for the stock and the pneumatic blowback, I thought that after more than a year ACM factories would have already cloned the TM recoil engine... :(

Anyway, its good to see new brands jumping into the game, although the price is a bit... high =S

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=5058

APS is a Mainland factory (Not made in HK!!!) that have been making paintball guns similar to Ram for years.

And finally they realized the demand from airsoft and decided to moved into this field.

There accessorizes should fit both there ram and airsoft range.

As for this M4, I've just tested one and I felt a little disappointed after first seeing them in Jan Fair.

Power fluctuations of 20 fps ether side of 300 FPS which could mean airseal problems.

material and body wise it seems to be reasonable for a ACM, but no battery and charger so does seem a little high priced.

but with the lack of ACM factories at the moment, we shouldn't be complaining.

Lets just call it a Ok start from APS, with lots of room to improve.

:rolleyes:

oh, just wanted to add, it does have blow back, but near zero recoil. :D

oh, just wanted to add, pictures that no one has seen before.

APS Airsoft...

aps1.jpg

Airsoft...

aps2.jpg

and Ram.

aps3.jpg

:P

Note to self, if a retailer is not exactly glowing... AVOID! :blink:

lol, true.

to a point.

I am just one person and it is just one gun.

could be just a sample, although not likely.

and I'm a gun runner, not a gun smith.

although our gun smith wasn't overly impressed ether.

anyways, only way to really know is if someone was to do a solid day, week, month later review and its consistent with reports.

;)

small note from the road :P im traveling as of now, but APS i have been in their office and meet with their bosses and such (Frogman ;) and his friends), they are Hong Kong company who make their stuff at China, so i would call this more like HK manufacturer but i see their Gearbox and insides for this model this February and to be honest was not impressed at all :P high price amazes me though but its just putted together a model from chinese parts mostly, nothing new and amazing there. They do paintball stuff in China a lot but it seems their operations HQ is in HK as i see their office before so i wouldnt call it ACM factory that way.

I would. :P

there factory is in Jiang Men City, Guangdong

I have meet Mr lee also.

but having a HK office, doesn't change the country of origin of goods.

and for that matter, even KA, G&P, and Classic Army "Hongkong factories" have yet to be proven they actually exist also. :flamed:

At least Real Sword are happy to admit it.

:D

but the best news here, would have to be its New!

274%20copy.jpg

279%20copy.jpg

280%20copy.jpg

282%20copy.jpg

• 4 months later...

Just thought I would ressurect this thread.

Anyone had any experience of these aps guys since april and care to comment further on their reliability. I have been looking at the aps m4 on Ehobbyasia which has been magpulled up the yazoo. After working out the prices for the individual magpul pieces, i.e. stock. handguard, back up sight etc it seems that the aps aeg comes out at around only $40 -50 USD on top of all that magpul stuff.

With this in mind I was wondering if it is worth the risk to have a gamble on the thing, with the worst case scenario being I will need to put in a whole new gearbox.

• 3 months later...

Hi I'm knew to airsoft and I'm getting this gun so ill try and do a review and see how it is. Its not overpriced if you buy from novatcombat. £160 for aps m4a1, smart charger and 8.4v 1600mah mini type battery. Also the stock takes 2 aa batteries which power the flashlight attachment that can be put onto rail on stock. also airsoft world have magpul guns that use aps internals so you never know these might be alright. Apparently there lipo ready but tbh i wouldnt try it if you get one. Stick to an 8.4v or 9.6v battery has 750-850rpm fire rate on an 8.4v. However i do have to admit you might want to stick with the g&g combat machine gun.

Hi I have the asr 101. It's good, blowback is very nice on it. Its very strongly built externally and internally but I have to get a new battery as the one that came with the gun had a faulty cell. The stock can store 2 aa batteries that dont do anything to affect the guns performance. The fire rate I can't comment on as the battery was bad dont have a spare mini. Only fired about 200 shots before battery went and discovered cell was buggered. But those 200 shots the gun was deadly accurate at 60ft. Now that i have the gun I wouldn't recommend the g&g combat machine gun as its more expensive and the blowback is abit stronger than the g&g but a little less durable. Overall I'd give the gun 9 out of 10 as the mags abit loose but masking tape will sort that out and the mags grey but i got a spare so im fine. not got to test range out but I recommend getting one of these bad boys.

Archived