WTS Classic Army M15A4 Armalite carbine

sigma3

Up for sale is my Classic Army M15A4 Armalite carbine AEG. This is an all-metal version from the pro line. It is probably 3 years old or so; as far as I know I am the second owner and have only put maybe 2000 rounds through it. It's been my loaner gun for a while but I need to make some room.

It's got a bore-up kit and last time I chronographed it was shooting a fairly consistent 370 fps. That was quite a while ago, though, so I'd guess it's a little lower now. I will try to get it chrono'd again next time I go to a store or the fields but as of right now I can't make any concrete claims other than it functioned perfectly well 3 weeks ago when my buddy used it. It is wired to the front. I have a PEQ-2 box I can sell with it cheaply if you want.

Externally it's been weathered a bit, because I don't like my guns looking brand-new. It's still in good condition and I haven't gone overboard with it, but it doesn't look like a wall-hanger, it looks like a combat rifle. I installed a UTG rail system up front but also have the original M4-style handguards if you prefer. It's got a carry handle and a full-length rail adapter on the handle. The fire selector does not click into position but works fine – it's also missing the cap on the right side.

I will include 2x 8.4v mini batteries and a hi-cap magazine (CA)... I may also have another M4 hi-cap around to include (D-Boys?), but can't promise it.

$200 plus shipping (from SoCal) Paypal only. $175 if you want it with the handguards rather than the rails. May consider trades but am not interested in other AEGs (possible exception for VFC SR15/SR16 - especially if you want to do an even trade ;) ).

Feel free to post/PM with questions or whatever.

M15A4_0602_1010877.jpg

M15A4_0602_1010878.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived