Cybergun secures another licensing agreement

P.S.I.

This comes from a source at Cybergun.

Cybergun has just secured a licensing agreement with FN. There should be an official announcement/press resease within the next few weeks.

So we can expect to see Cybergun selling FN trademarked P90, F2000, M249, SCAR, M16, 5-7, FNP, and maybe M240 in the near future.

This comes from a source at Cybergun.

Cybergun has just secured a licensing agreement with FN. There should be an official announcement/press resease within the next few weeks.

So we can expect to see Cybergun selling FN trademarked P90, F2000, M249, SCAR, M16, 5-7, FNP, and maybe M240 in the near future.

hmmm,so maybe a high quallity more E1 versions of famous guns,maybe a scar with a metal hopup?

but when will a companiy produce a nice PP-19 :(

I am not sure that I will even get a TM in the first place...

But Cybergun is just wrong.

Comrades! Rally up and defeat the unprogressive capitalist-pig organization named Cybergun!!!

With that said, can anyone make a progressive poster with the above sentence and progressive imagry (preferrably something with hammer or some kind of AK).

Aww hell no. I was happy with my G&P/TM trades on my P90 - don't want Cybergun getting those wrong >.<

Time to stock up on TM and G&P stuff... :)

Also, how exactly does this affect TM P90 trades? And, also, not that it makes all that much of a difference, but how will it affect CA or E1 trades, given they don't actually say "P90" on them?

What is going to happen?

Let see... chinese AEG's with trades, more expensive than the original.

And of course the trades will probably be ugly.

When will they ever learn?

But so many complaining??

In the front page we got the reason "FN a sign for tradition and bla bla (but no word about the important for us AIRSOFT GUNS), and cyber... know how... or "marketing experts by sueing others that dare to use trademarks as wrong as ours but without paying our fees".

In other word they could post the news as:

" FN who has no idea about airsoft got a way to earn some money allowing the use of their trademarks in NON GUN products (because cyber... will use it not only in airsoft guns but googles, gun bags, BBs, sights...) to the french marketing and social engineering sorcerers that will finally get airsofters to dive in china guns paid for quality guns just for the markings.

PD: nevermind airsofters, we will keep on just allowing chinese factories to use trademarks and invest in cardboard printings, not Quality Controls, and of cours our legal assessors (censors/inquisitors)will have to travel to our Taiwan office more frecuently. "

Thins reminds me, I am lawyer with over 8 year experience, good english use and airsoft knowledge, albe to travel and willing to change location if needed; if you cyber... are reading me, let me know were to send my CV :D

Do you think Cybergun is going to go after other airsoft companies (like VFC and CA) who, to my knowledge, don't have licensing agreements with FN, forcing them to shut down their FN guns?

VFC will be tougher since it's based in Taiwan. Cybergun has never enforced it's legal rights in that country to my knowledge, although that may change now that they have Inokatsu (which is in Taiwan). CA and other companies in Hong Kong (both retail and distribution) may have to start toeing the line but Cybergun has yet to enforce their legal rights against HK companies that I'm aware of.

CA and other companies in Hong Kong (both retail and distribution) may have to start toeing the line but Cybergun has yet to enforce their legal rights against HK companies that I'm aware of.

Ahhh, but did Cybergun not just buy Spartan Imports ???

Surely the relationship between the companies opens doors to deals and agreements that could be made.

I think we will see a licensed SCAR coming some time soon.

What I’d like to know is…with approx 89% of all Airsofters boycotting Cybergun…where do they get all the money to actually secure these deals?!?!

My brand loyalties lie a long way away from Cybergun and shall remain so.

Maybe 89% of the airsofters on these forums, but they're not selling primarily to the members of these forums. Cybergun moves thousands upon thousands of airsoft guns every month, and they do it through the big chain stores like Big 5, Walmart etc. Their customer base doesn't know/care about the concerns many airsofters here have. They see something they like and they buy it.

If Cybergun wants to license airsoft manufacturers to use their brands, that's fine by me. The key is to making sure these companies maintain a high QC and good final product ... something they've historically not followed through on. But there's always a first.

Archived