TOP - Shell Ejecting M4 AEG

orca

http://top-airsoft.co.jp/

Google Translation

ULTIMATE EJECTION BLOWBACK is reproduced with bolt blowback electric

Unlike air temperature Gasuburobakku new electric gun is ever made available to discharge the cartridge shell thereby enjoy the action closer to the actual gun fire can be reduced to more comfortable until the final shot without being influenced by seasonal Masu

After loading the last shot fired the first shot in a real gun Chajinguhandoru Similarly, loading the cart like a real gun with live Burobakkuakushon stroke electric bolt locks the bolt closer to the real gun bolt to stop working as a real gun, I enjoy even less the case in Furumetarubodi include optional parts sold separately can enjoy the exhaust pod

Lock and load by charging handle.

Bolt will be stopped after shot the final bullet. Bolt will be stopped after shot the final bullet.

This AEG is a motor driven ultimate shell ejection blow back like a real M4. This AEG is a motor driven ultimate shell ejection blow back like a real M4.

You can enjoy shell loading, firing and shell ejecting like a real M4 You can enjoy shell loading, firing and shell ejecting like a real M4

This AEG can be shot without shell like a Marui AEG. Need to install option part. This AEG can be shot without shell like a Marui AEG. Need to install option part.

100% Full metal body. 100% Full metal body.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats awesome! i'm hoping that the fps will be decent and that top or some other company will cheaply mass produce plastic like shells for this gun, unlike marushin style expensive cartriges.

Theres a part in the video where he shoots to the chrono, but it reads like 85-something...dry.gif hope its not meters per second... other than that, it looks insanelly cool, but being an almost redesigned from 0 i see it costing A LOT.

What I want to know the most is if the bolt lock is functional with catridgless mags and if those catridgeless are regular M4/sopmod/new Top mags

The sound of it is not from an AEG, its much much betterwide-eyed.gif

Looks very cool! But more of a collectors peice than a skirmishable AEG. Would be fun to have that M4 & a Marushin Glock!

It can be used with cartridgeless magazines so if it performs well, I think it can be an skirmishable gun, I would like to see how it works internally though :)

The shells sound metal as they hit the bench{expensive}.It does state on the home page that the shell ejecting parts are optional so you do have to alter the gun to Shoot BBs on their own or change to the shell ejecting mode.

Not really useful to the average airsofter but very useful to the training community where the "Brass" can be collected easily enough.

I don't think TOP would make a new product that simply underperforms, it's been a while since they released anything new and I would think they invested alot of time and effort into making something as innovative as this. Besides, judging by the video, it looks reliable enough. It didn't jam afterall. I would like to see more details about how it works, the internals and mag cap before diving into this. If it turns out well I would buy one and even skirmish with it, nothing a shell bag can't fix. This could possiby be the most realisticly effective AEG that is be released, as long as the shells are retreivable by easy means.

I don't think TOP would make a new product that simply underperforms,

Besides, judging by the video, it looks reliable enough. It didn't jam afterall.

This could possiby be the most realisticly effective AEG that is be released, as long as the shells are retreivable by easy means.

You don't know TOPs previous guns do you! Their M60 has reviews that put it in the same area as the maruzen MP5k and the super 9.

it DID jam in the video, at 1.08. Load, 3 shots and a jam. But then its an advert video, its not supposed to be a good example of how the gun works. Plus its a brand new gun that the manufacturers have played with, it shows nothing of the OOTB performance, or how it performs after a few thousand rounds.

Put a RS shellcatcher on it! Or just dont use shells when skirmishing, if you can revert to standard mags.

Its a good thing for airsoft, because this gimmick will blow over just as quickly as GBBrs did.... no wait...

:P

Archived