VSS Vintorez

Donut

I got really bored.

I had an Atoz SVD which I sold to a friend, but we've always joked about how huge it is, being only 5'8", the gun is very awkward on me and my friend. He wanted to shorten it and mount a silencer at the gas tube, but I said *fruitcage* that and went further.

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

Here are the things left to do

-Mount a front sight

-Reshape whatever is left of the handguard

-Reshape the magazine a little

-Paint part of the bolt to make it look smaller

I know it's not spot on, and it never will be, but it feels really fun to play with, like something you can just slung on the back and use it any time.

the thing about the vintorez though, is that the mag is placed directly in front of the trigger guard, so yours just looks wrong. but its nice.

however, i wouldn't put that much work into a springer that cant shoot that far.

i dont mean to be negative. but, as far as i remember, you have guns, you should have started with a normal AK.

the thing about the vintorez though, is that the mag is placed directly in front of the trigger guard, so yours just looks wrong. but its nice.

however, i wouldn't put that much work into a springer that cant shoot that far.

i dont mean to be negative. but, as far as i remember, you have guns, you should have started with a normal AK.

it looks wrong in every conceivable way.

my understanding is that it's not supposed to be a VSS replica, just a chopped SVD with a silencer, inspired by the VSS

Springers usually shoot further than any AEG. Its very difficult to get an air seal as good as a springer on an AEG. Also, A&K Cloned these recently and i have personally seen a headshot from one at 80m. Granted it was running 530fps.

Springers usually shoot further than any AEG. Its very difficult to get an air seal as good as a springer on an AEG. Also, A&K Cloned these recently and i have personally seen a headshot from one at 80m. Granted it was running 530fps.

You can't make a massive generalization like that. Sure, TM VSR's will shoot amazing because their hopup system is almost literally perfect, but the Atoz is not an upgraded TM VSR-10. It really does not shoot that well.

Hah, thats kids "VSS" looks like *suitcase* to? Especially that horribly made wood stock.

http://www.airsoftcore.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51434 <- Awesome VSS

http://www.airsoftcore.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51509 <- Another awesome VSS

Notice how they actually look like a VSS, not a JG AK with some pvc on the front and a overly coated piece of low quality wood gone at with a dremel...

well, donut's doesnt look like *suitcase*, it just looks wrong.

and that kid can salvage his VSS if he does what he needs to do to round the bottom of the handguard and add AK open sights to that suppressor. but, obviously the stock is *suitcase* tastic.

Archived