G&G Sig 550 with extra's

blazed99

Make: G&G

Gun/Model: Sig 550

Accessories: Bipod, 1x locap, 3x Hicap, TM Scope mount (not in photo), ICS Sig cheek rest, 2x 8.4v stick batteries 1400 & 1500mah, instructions and box

Condition: Good as per pic

FPS: 300 (M90 spring fitted)

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Yes,No

Price/Payment: £300 ono all in.

Pictures:

sig550a.jpg

sig550b.jpg

Recently got this in a trade too use as my long counter sniper assault rifle, but this week i have just managed to acquire a G&P M5 Ras.

Nothing at all wrong with the Sig in fact the range and accuracy is very good, just i have more gear for M4's etc.

So with that in mind i am now looking to sell or trade for a CQB M4 type along the lines of a G&P Sentry, Scar, Type 97, Tar 21 etc you know what i mean something with rails and short and uses a stanag mag.

Please no clones or two tones, would prefer G&P, KA, CA, Ares etc and must be in good condition. Also a Tan RIF would be great but no home spray jobs.

Anyways if you interested pm me with your offers.

Updated photo with scope mount and cheek rest fitted, scope maybe included in deal whilst i have it. Cheek rest really does give perfect sighting down scope.

sig550c.jpg

May consider other trades as well as previously stated, but still no ACM or two tones. Unless its a A&K M60.

Could be interested in a GBB Scar with mags or a TM/Ares sniper.

Try me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived