P90 Fire rate trouble

Jack the Ripper

quick little hijacking of the p90 thread.

I just bought my very first p90 (second hand)

Its a Jing Gong, but with 1 slight problem...

When I fire full auto it 'dies' withing like 5 a 10 shots.

It slows down and stops shooting.... like the battery has run dry, but when i pull the trigger again it shoots again so its not the battery.

Kinda weird, it shoots fine on semi tough.

Anyone knows a solution? (or the problem?)

quick little hijacking of the p90 thread.

I just bought my very first p90 (second hand)

Its a Jing Gong, but with 1 slight problem...

When I fire full auto it 'dies' withing like 5 a 10 shots.

It slows down and stops shooting.... like the battery has run dry, but when i pull the trigger again it shoots again so its not the battery.

Kinda weird, it shoots fine on semi tough.

Anyone knows a solution? (or the problem?)

Sounds electrical to me, strip it down and check all the wiring and contacts for melting/spark damage etc.

Odd im having the same problem with my VFC SCAR. Try checking the trigger contacts, P90s are super easy to diassemble! 2 screws below where the battery sits, pop them out, then the peice of black plastic and the gearbox is ready to come out, might take a little force but dont worry you wont break it!

If it is the contacts you can get new ones (if needed, i find a little sand paper works fine!) from eBay US.

That is an odd fault blink.gif

I'll second the other suggestions, check the Auto trigger contacts (it has a seperate set for Auto, like the AUG).

Clean them up with Scotchbrite (Green scouring pad), then fit a MOSFET, and they'll never give any trouble again wink.gif.

• 1 month later...

Archived