Gas Blowback EXTRAVAGANZA

img0518eq.jpg

Meister Glock 17 $70/shipped

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img0521b.jpg

WE 1911 KnightHawk Custom, MadBull Tightbore, 2 mags, extra mag followers, $125/shipped

img0522u.jpg

TM FiveseveN, tightbore, 2 mags, threaded barrel, SERPA holster, $200/shipped obo

img0520q.jpg

KWC mini-Uzi, extra part #Z02X3 $60

img0519uc.jpg

KWA M11, nozzle broke, $50

img0523tk.jpg

Aimpoint replica, Dytac, $30/shipped

I'm throwing this ad up quickly to get it up there. Please PM me for more details and prices are negotiable and I can offer more pics. I'll post some updates as well.

thanx for lookingbiggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I've decided to open my armoury up for sale once again!! so go ahead make me an offer. at this point I don't have much to lose!!

You will be very happy with how much dough may NOT have to spend for GBB goodness.

I think I'm going to invest in nice AEG (a thompson typewriter, grease gun, SAW), or a GHK AKM, PDW, and finally a nice Colt M1911a1 Government .45, perhaps a TM or WA. hey, what can I say I appreciate quality and craftsmanship.

I just can't stand up to the spray and pray kids at the local field...and if I want to actually play, and score any "hits" that people can FEEL....I need to hit'em with about 8 simultaneous bb's per couple seconds. I just want to *fruitcage* *suitcase* up. LOL

It seems nobody ever calls their hits when I'm pinging single shots, either b/c they have so much damn gear on or they just didn't WANT to feel the sting of my propane propelled projectile!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so for the last 2 guns

M16A1 Vietnam GBBR

KnighthawK Custom 1911

Glock 17

Mac11

I am wayyyyy more open to trades. Definitely interested in WW2 stuff (guns, gear, grenades, etc) As far as gun trades:

I need a rugged, high rof, badass primary in AEG format. I'm new to AEGs as I preferred GBBRs but alas I just don't last long enough on my local field b/c of ammo/rof limitations.

I was debating whether or not to get out of airsoft altogether but since I've been more active about selling my current guns, I couldn't help but browse Arnies, ehobbyasia, redwolf, etc.....and I just have to get a new gun and give it another try!!!! :)

Archived