strange airsoft habits / superstitions

judgeman

do you have any strange habits with your 'softing or superstitions about the game? IE Do anything religiously before a game?

...for the record, i've for some reason found I sleep better with my Beretta under my pillow at night, I don't know wether it elevates my neck or provides me with a sense of security while I sleep, but I never have a good nights sleep without my gun under my pillow :blink:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...for the record, i've for some reason found I sleep better with my Beretta under my pillow at night, I don't know wether it elevates my neck or provides me with a sense of security while I sleep, but I never have a good nights sleep without my gun under my pillow  :blink:

Did your parents ever lock you in a cupboard as a small child?

When I was a kid I had a teddy bear. When I got older I had a dog who used to sleep on my bed. Bonding with a pet is a good thing. Bonding with a gun in the same way is the first step to becoming a serial killer.

Put the gun in a drawer. With the mag out.

Did your parents ever lock you in a cupboard as a small child?

When I was a kid I had a teddy bear. When I got older I had a dog who used to sleep on my bed. Bonding with a pet is a good thing. Bonding with a gun in the same way is the first step to becoming a serial killer.

Put the gun in a drawer. With the mag out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That am bestest post of the day. Seriously though what made you put it there in the first place??

Bonding with a gun in the same way is the first step to becoming a serial killer.

serial killer, or cival servant...

anyway strange superstitions(not nesisserily mine, just ones ive seen)

taping the mag or your gun/helmet to seat the bbs like they were actual bullets

pulling the cocking handle when you reload a regular AEG

beleveing in gear timeing, even when the timeing is determined by the position of the bump that moves the tappet plate in relation to the last tooth on the sector gear

wearing a full paintball style mask AND a balaclava.

No matter how much time I give myself to prepare, I can guarantee you that I'll either forget to gas a m11 mag, or forget to wind one of the AK highcaps. I also never manage to fine tune the hop-up of my primary before start of the first game.

Hey leave the kid alone. I used to sleep with my Beretta's under my pillow. ( I have nearly 6 pillows) Guess you could say I loved them that much. My Sig 552 had its own place on the top left of the bed on its own pillow as well. :lol:

Guess we really are freaks eh. All of my gun's have been babied like that. Don't know what it is about them but the thought of a gun close to me is........soothing. :D

Did the same 360 action on my Glock 26 as well, Had its own little holster (back of my belt) as my "last resort" gun. My Beretta's would be on both hips (spun 180, grab slide's and thrusted them at ground then back up to cock them, spin another 180 and into their holsters) and my Sig across my chest. ALWAYS done in that order. ^_^

Guess these are just little habit's that one adapts. If that makes me a freak. WOO HOO. :P

Different guns now but still there is a certian order.

i always have my infinity in my line of sight or nearby so i can play with it when im bored. Up on a low shelf in front of me.. on my desk next to me when im studying.. on top of my stereo... my bed..

-ham-

since i got my G19 i've been keeping it in the drawer in my bedside table, 19rnds in the mag, mag plate pulled back and a can of green next to it :)

but as for a habit, i dont sleep well unless i have some fireworks/can of petrol/matches/can of butane under my bed :unsure:

yes that is true, come to my house and check if you don't belive me

I always have this awful urge to scream "Stick this in yo blunt and smoke it biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiatch!" Whenever I pull my DE out of it's holster.

I don't know wether it's this or the size of the gun that makes people run away...

Archived