Someone is either very brave.....

Ghost_Rider

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea what you're on about, being IP banned and all, but if it's some immature w*nker from Arnie's trying to stir up ######s on other forums, I'd strongly advise moderators here have a word or two in their ear.

The whole reason I allowed myself to get dragged in to defending Arnies on ASCUK (And thus earning myself a ban) was because an immature minority with nothing better to do than stir up animosity was rearing their ugly head, and I paid the price (and had quite a great deal of nonsense made up about me when it was established that I could no longer defend myself, I'd hasten to add).

I'm pig sick of this retarded inter-forum b*tching, and would call on moderators from here to stop any such inbred muppets with nothing better to do from making lives miserable for all concerned.

calm down Ubar, its the INTERNET , nothing serious.

yeah way to miss the bandwagon. just because there are forums online, doesnt mean that people and their petty feuds dont exist.

airsoft in the uk could become larger and properly legislated easier if people could stick together and stop bickering about differences between the forums, but some seem to want to perpetuate these arguements and prevent the sport becoming the best it can be

No idea what you're on about, being IP banned and all, but if it's some immature w*nker from Arnie's trying to stir up ######s on other forums, I'd strongly advise moderators here have a word or two in their ear.

The whole reason I allowed myself to get dragged in to defending Arnies on ASCUK (And thus earning myself a ban) was because an immature minority with nothing better to do than stir up animosity was rearing their ugly head, and I paid the price (and had quite a great deal of nonsense made up about me when it was established that I could no longer defend myself, I'd hasten to add).

I'm pig sick of this retarded inter-forum b*tching, and would call on moderators from here to stop any such inbred muppets with nothing better to do from making lives miserable for all concerned.

It is just a membership info page with the name : Arnies am Teh bestest

Just to be clear; I'm amused by this, but I wish it hadn't happened for all the reasons already posted.

Even if I doubt we'll ever change their opinion of this place, giving them more ammo isn't helpful. What we need to do is rise above the stupid sniping between forums. If they want to talk smack about us, let them, and feel smug in the knowledge that they're wrong.

Stuff like this only validates their opinion.

Just want to say as well that i am a member of UKAN and ASCUK and, whereas i'm on Arnies more than those two, i still will go on them to find or acquire items which may not neccesarily be available on these forums. If i see threads that are stirring up trouble, i do the best thing anyone can do: Just stay out of it and don't get involved. Fair enough there are opinions on all forums about the other forums, but i've got more important things to worry about than petty squabbling about topics such as "We hate teh Arnies" & "ASCUK is teh suck" My health problems for one...

Many reasons, mostly business, and far to tricky to go into here

It's mainly the mods and certain members of ASCUK who have a 'hate arnies and all it's users' mentality.

We don't have a problem with them, generally, it's mostly one sided, but there is a minority of users here who like to stir *beep*.

Just want to say as well that i am a member of UKAN and ASCUK and, whereas i'm on Arnies more than those two, i still will go on them to find or acquire items which may not neccesarily be available on these forums. If i see threads that are stirring up trouble, i do the best thing anyone can do: Just stay out of it and don't get involved. Fair enough there are opinions on all forums about the other forums, but i've got more important things to worry about than petty squabbling about topics such as "We hate teh Arnies" & "ASCUK is teh suck" My health problems for one...

Yeah that is what I was trying to say Rhino, there are more serious things in the world, than a argument over the internet over different websites.

...So basically, you agree with the argument made by Ubar and others (including myself), that people from here shouldn't stir up trouble on other forums. Which means in turn that either you've just had a change of heart, or your other posts are irrational. ^_^

But that's good either way. So long as we're all singing from the same hymn sheet. And are clear that none who have posted here endorses such gross idiocy. :)

...So basically, you agree with the argument made by Ubar and others (including myself), that people from here shouldn't stir up trouble on other forums.

Never disagreed with you mate. All i said was that whoever had done it has a lot of balls! I was actually laughing at the Username. Fair enough, it's wrong but you have to admit that it is a LITTLE funny (the username i mean)

Never disagreed with you mate. All i said was that whoever had done it has a lot of balls! I was actually laughing at the Username. Fair enough, it's wrong but you have to admit that it is a LITTLE funny (the username i mean)

what was the username and what did it say to stir up so much conversation on arnies. (i couldnt access the link for some reason)

Archived