TM VSR Gspec

magaz

Make: Tokyo Marui

Gun/Model: VSR 10 GSPEC

Accessories: 3x TM Magazines 1x JG Magazine Tasco 3-9x50something illuminated (red/green) optic, tight inner barrel (Unknown dimensions)

Condition: Lightly used, some dings and scuffs on the buttplate

FPS:from the welt next to my nipple I'd say 300-320 - Stock

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no splits/swaps/partex

Price/Payment:£150 (or nearest offer for quick sale) - postage will be £13 parcel force,

Pictures:

39578_163437250346890_148051775218771_424678_5500314_n.jpg

Selling this on behalf of a team mate. He's getting rid to pay off his epic sleeve tattoo.

It has seen action in two games and some backyard plinking. Internally it is stock, aside from a tightbore barrel. I don't know the specifics on the barrel. I'm told it is longer than the stock barrel and goes partway into the suppressor. - The rifle is still really quiet! The scope is Tasco and clear at all magnifications, comes with a pair of high mounts.

The FPS is stock, I asked a willing volunteer to shoot me at point blank, I took a hit in the right nipple. The welt was warm and tingly and equivalent to that of an aeg firing about 300-320

It comes with the original box, (but because of the longer barrel will no longer fit) it will be suitably and securely packaged.

He's asking £150 for a quick sale, but will listen to offers in that region.

I will not two tone this, buyers must be able to prove their defence!

Thanks for looking!

• 1 month later...

Archived