SRC G36 GBB sample photos

ROC Taiwan

How many rounds will the magazines hold? More than 30? Do these take CO2 caplets or propane/greengas in mag? Do SRC rifles usually have some sort of trades? I have heard of them, but have never seen one of their guns in person.

At least it is a K, although I will promptly be putting a C rail back on and munting my ACM 4x specter on it as I have on all my G36 rifles.

Looks good. I laugh at Surefire compatibility since it's hard enough finding a Surefire G36 grip nowadays.

Do you have a link for Surefire G36 grips?

BTW, what kind of accessories work with a G36 or G36K? I have a vanilla G36.

<edit> And a G36K

Awesome.

They've got almost everything identical to real steel, looks very promising. The correctly shaped selector switch, unlike the WE gun, makes me smile :)

The only thing that looks bad it's the outer barrel, it's too long. The flash hider should be much closer to the handguard.

Need this and LLM01.

Agreed.

Despite the popularity of the airsoft G36s, there are very few clones of real steel accesories. Even the SIG 55x has more.

The LLM01 light torch/IR laser combo module is used as standard issue by several european countries like Germany and the UK, and there is no airsoft version. But you can find every US issue AN/PEQ variant under the sun made by the ACM guys :/

The question is not is it as cheap as the WE, the question is will it work better than the WE, which isn't too hard to do... If you buy a $199 gun that never works, is it better than buying a $299 gun that does? That's not to say WEs never work, but they certainly do have issues, and if WE made the body unique, then the likely hood of seeing anything other than a C is low, giving the SRC, and GHK a larger part of the market as the C is the least liked of the G36 line. To give you an example, I would buy a G36 based GBB just to have one, it could be anything from an SL9 to a K, but I refuse to buy a C.

Archived