i am a girl!

airsoft_angel

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So?.... Dont worry you wont get treated special (well maybe by some lol) :P A big Arnies Welcome to you then :D

Search tactical gear and your state in google and youll get your results probably, failing that im sure some fellow yanks will be on to guide you to their own shop. sorry i cant be incredibly amounts of help

well, if you want to get a uniform, Flecktarn.co.uk sells tons of uniforms.

Tactical gear like holsters and vests- www.airsoftatlanta.com

Acessories (silencers, scopes)- Redwolfairsoft.com and wgcshop.com

pyros (grenades)- www.airsoftscotland.com

guns- www.airsoftatlanta.com or any other airsoft siteselse. That site is US.

I buy all of my stuff from Airsoft Atlanta.com or i go to the store. They have great prices and really cheap shipping. And if your looking for a first gun, cant go wrong with an ICS M4, a Tokyo Mauri FAMAS, or an ICS MP5. There all at www.airsoftatlanta. go to AEGS section.

that's about all i can think of, AirsoftAngel. Great to see some more girls playing. Welcome to Arnies :)

ONi

Since you live in the US I would actualy avoid Flecktarn.co.uk unless there is something you just have to have and can't find it anywhere else. They are highly overpriced compared to retailers/surplus stores state side. My GF got quit a bit of stuff off of cheaperthandirt.com.

why do people have to state wether they are a girl seriously does it matter?

Are you in a bad mood tonight or something? Posts are a little on the hostile side.

She's posted that she's a girl probably for a few reasons. One, it's an unusual field for a girl, think of it as part of a newb intro. Two, it's an unusual field for a girl, so the mostly male dominated forum will fall over themselves to help out. Three, being female when it comes to kit makes a difference.

In a sweeping generalisation, girls will usually want smaller sizes and lightweight equipment. Other girls may spot the thread knowing what kit they like and pass it on. And finally I leap to her defence like a knight in dpm kevlar. I think that covers it.

i am quite hostile yup i dont see why we should treat this noob any different to the other noobs (no offence) just because "she" is a different sex.

had the title of this thread not started with "i am a girl!" then maybe i wouldn't be hostile i just dont see the need for that to be stated... and saying that a girl may need a smaller gun or something more girly or lightweight is a bit stereotypical

i am a girl! thats is a newbie and im wondering where the best place for me to get uniforme and equipment.

Luckily for you darlin' there's a great group of guys up in your neck of the woods that could probably point you in the right direction.

http://www.airsoftiowa.com/AINewbie.htm

If you need to find gear in your area, ask one of the guys on their board where the local Military Surplus store is.

If you are looking for AEG's check out Airsoft128.com or RedWolf both have pretty competitive prices on beginning AEG packages.

Good luck and welcome to Airsoft!

-A

well for camo look at ebay or an army surplus store. i would recomned jungle camo. maybe urban. for a gun the ak 47 spetz or mp5. for a vest i would say maybe a gun belt instead. the vest depends on u. if u feal comfortable with a vest get a ves. if not get a gun belt like cops wear. but get a thigh holster. one like spec ops. use. i hope this helps

Do uniform and equipment differenticate gender?  Well, not counting camo tops and camo mini skirts which you wouldn't really want to wear only them in a skirmish anyway.

Maybe womens kit is a bit fitted.

I'm not a girl and thus didn't get anywhere near as much attention (I never got much at home either comeing from a family of six kids).

If you've got it, use it

Heh, I don't know, some vests may be to big for girls like this one, but I don't know if they make smaller vests for girls.

24_1_b.JPG

That could also be that girl being too small for that vest. :P I suppose if a guy has a small frame, he'll have similar problems too.

Greetings, fellow female!

I can't say I've ever had a problem trying to find camo and vests to fit me, but then again I'm about the same size as your average guy (I'm almost six foot tall in bare feet).

Weapon wise, I would recommend the AK47 spetz. Good size, not too heavy, great rate of fire, some people don't like the look of AK's though.

Archived