Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

Eagle Industries Devgru Assault Plate Carrier (D/A-PC(DPC)

Google turns up nothing under DPC but D/A-PC pings well. I noticed you chimed in on GEARSOC, I had never seen a DPC before but it is very similar to the 6094 which I have seen lots of.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have actually been wondering about this. Has the 416 replaced the m4 w/ mk18 risII? I know all of the recent devgru pics seem to be showcasing the 614, but has it replaced the m4? If so, for who? Just devgru, or the regular teams as well? What is your source of information for this?

The HK416 is not general issue throughout NSW. My source for this is a Person on Gearsoc who works with the Teams.

Very cool stuff,.

Anyone else find it interesting how kitted out that Fox News Reporter is? Almost like a SEAL just with a camera instead of a gun. Usually reporters just get random plate carrier vests and wear Khakis and T shirts. He must do war reporting often then to have that stuff.

Also, looks like the SEAL next to him has SCAR-H magazines in his pouches.

2nd from right main inspiration for a MJK split rig over aor1

Yeah, I believe that is actually multicam, since I'm pretty sure that guy is the same guy that cfg posted the pic of. His rifle looks exactly the same. However, I know that in some of the pics there are quite a few mjk pouches on their 6094's, and one operator is actually wearing a 6094 in mjk with black buckle pouches.

The HK416 is not general issue throughout NSW. My source for this is a Person on Gearsoc who works with the Teams.

Cool to know that.

Anyone have any input on the aor1 vs. mjk webbing and whether one is a newer version?

I kinda threw this together over the last few weeks, I intend on painting the SR-25 up in desert tones at some point, and I still want to get a P226, a MBITR replica, some patches, and some sort of VIP light or strobe, but I'm still rather pleased overall.

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Might wanna get a PACA or 6094 Slick to hide those plates. ;)

I've definitely thought about it, but since I don't have one right now, I used a photo from the Red Wing ops where a guy has the plate in the LBT rig as my inspiration.

Appreciate the feedback though!

Very cool stuff,.

Anyone else find it interesting how kitted out that Fox News Reporter is? Almost like a SEAL just with a camera instead of a gun. Usually reporters just get random plate carrier vests and wear Khakis and T shirts. He must do war reporting often then to have that stuff.

Also, looks like the SEAL next to him has SCAR-H magazines in his pouches.

Good old. Lt. Col North. If you have to get stuck with an embed reporter he's not a bad one to draw. I saw some reporter from NBC running around on patrol in Afghanistan with a big red back pack. Like don't stand next to the reporter with the big red backpack.

hi

my gear-buddy recieved today a PC he bought.

But we absolutly don´t know something about it.

when he bought it we thougt it was a Devgru-Plate Carrier or a LBT6094 in Aor1.

Here are two pics

eaglepct7eb.png

pcj7r7.png

Does someone know something about it?

Indeed.

The design of 6094 changed a little bit on 2010 and EI had to help LBT to fill the orders.

EI 6094s come with AOR1 pals only. the GEN1 LBT 6094s came with khaki pals but since 2010 and GEN2 model LBTs have been produced with AOR1 pals too.

AFAIK the design of the 6094 isn't owned by LBT but NSW.

Thanks for the info on the 6094s in aor1. You said that they now make with aor1 webbing too, but does that mean they also still make it with khaki webbing as well? Also, I know that lots of the new aor1 stuff is 500 or 330d cordura, is the gen2 6094 500 or 330 as well?

Also, peabird, that 6094 setup is sweet!

Two questions:

1. What sort of 2-point sling is used with a MK18 Mod 1 or MK17 Mod 0? Looking to put a sling mount on the front RIS as I'm not all too keen on single point bungee's anymore.
  2. When did SEALs stop using MK23's?

I seem to recall a post from SMGLee posted over at milphotos after his tour of the weapon's locker of Team 1 that he was told the MK23's never really took with the teams and pretty much sat in their locker collecting dust.

Archived