FIJO Custom

l96ninja

While perusing the airsofting world, I came upon Fijo Custom, a really well designed website run by a guy who sells custom airsoft parts for all major sniper rifles, and some minor ones as well (like the SW M99 & Echo 1 ASR). His prices are really cheap too, and the stuff appears to be very well made. I emailed the owner a while back and asked him some questions, and he got back to me very quickly. If you're in the market for some upgrades and aren't looking to spend too much, but want a high quality product, here it is!

PRICES:

the price including shipping is 135 dollars for the reinforced trigger.

the price is 160 dollars including shipping for the custom trigger.

piston + guide 65 us dollar

spacer barrels 16 us dollar

cylinder + damper head 110 us dollar

adapter silencer 27 ud dollar

shipping cost 1 kg is 45 ud dollar by priority postal

I have dealt with this guy,

Bought cylinder + head for WELL L96

Trigger unit for L96.

Product is good qualilty. I cannot compare it to PDI, FF, but it was doing its job. The trigger unit was also impressive. Easy pull considering the spring. However, i did notice some wear and tear on the piston sear. Again, please notice that my setup had way way bigger fps reading that all peopple at arnies uses ussually (again, I was playing accorinding my country FPS limits).

I used it in very very big FPS setup with great success. Variation with FPS using Fijo cylinder, guarder piston with head, pdi hop up, prommy barrel and Firefly rubber was less than 1,5 FPS.

I did sell all my spring setup. The guy who bought the trigger said that it had to be modified to fit PDI cylinder set with hard piston. Thats it ;]

P.S. This guy has been doing airsoft custom for a while now. He is not "NEW" at all. But thats even better. And he's based in Spain.

Archived