Peli 1490 Hard case

hwagan

Morning,

What with the fact i've decided to make my M7 into something a bit longer, this has to go because it'll no longer carry it.

So, fairly simple, i'm selling a Pelican 1490 laptop sized Hard-case. If you haven't heard of Peli cases before, google them; They're used extensively for transporting everything important by all sorts of important folk. They're not far off of indestructable, dust-proof, water-proof and most kinds of weatherproof.

The model i'm selling is this one here;

http://www.waterproof-cases.co.uk/product_detail.php?n=Product+search...&theProduct=63

It's in used, but very good condition. There are a few little bits of tape clinging onto it, and it has a few minor scuffs and dings. The carrying strap is missing, and it doesn't include the internal laptop liners. However, structurally and functionally it's perfect - A quick trip to a DIY shop for some foam and you can have your very own assassin's case;

briefcase.jpg

briefcase1.jpg

Anyhoo - Sale details...

Payment methods: Bank transfer, branch pay-in, cash meetup in Central London (Moorgate area). Unable to accept Paypal.

Price includes Royal Mail Special Delivery insured next-day delivery.

Asking price? Offers around the £100 mark - PM me for a quicker response.

Archived