G&P M7A1 Front end - MRF Rail, 7.5" Barrel/Gas system, KX3

hwagan

Howdy,

As much as i love my M7, i noticed some dust on my Armourer's wrench the other day and decided that was a sign i need to make it look different. With that in mind, i'm shifting the front end, and a few other miscellaneous odds and ends.

Sale rules:

Payment via Bank Transfer, Branch pay in, Cash pickup around Moorgate/Sidcup area. Unable to accept Paypal.

Royal Mail Special Delivery insured next day postage included in all prices.

PM me for a quicker response.

Possible deals on multiple purchases - Worst i can say is no.

So, here's a picture of the front end on the gun;

P1000884.jpg

*Furniture not included/available

Firstly;

G&P 7.0" Troy MRF Carbine rail.

This is in essentially perfect condition - There may be one or two tiny minor dings, but it's basically flawless. Includes barrel nut and relevant screws and fittings. Full and accurate Troy markings, very nicely made and finished piece of kit.

£40 posted.

G&P 7.5" Stainless barrel, Low-profile gas block and gas tube.

Barrel itself is in basically perfect condition - The gas block (concealed by the rail anyway) has a few dings around the pins, as they were a bit of a pain to bash through.

£30 posted.

G&P Noveske Fire-Pig KX3 amplifier - 14mm Positive

Bought brand spanking from Fire-support a few days ago. Noveske/Firepig markings, perfect condition. Positive threaded.

£20 posted.

G&P VN 110 Round Midcap

Perfect condition, came with my Car-15. I use STANAGS, so this is surplus to requirements.

£10 posted.

G&P AR15 Hopup unit

Standard really - G&P one piece metal hop unit.

£10 posted.

Might have a few more bits and some better pictures to add this evening.

Archived