G&P M16A4 WOC "Modular Weapon System"

Why? Why would anyone want to sell their pride and joy that they have spent time tinkering and engineering parts to get it to work? Well, that answer is simple. I am moving out of airsoft and into the world of real shooting. Bills have kind of pilled up because of it, and I need to get on top of them before they get out of control! I haven't been out airsofting in close to a year and very little hope of ever getting back out so I'm going to start selling stuff. So here we go!

===========================================================

G&P M16A4 WOC "Modular Weapon System"

[Externals]

Dboys M5 RIS

Dboys RIS Bipod adapter (BIPOD NOT INCLUDED)

Magpul UBR Stock for WA M4 in OD

2x Magpul Rail Panels in OD

ErgoGrip Vertical grip in Black

PRO&T AN/PEQ 15 w/ Green Laser in Black

G&P Bungee Single Point Sling

ACM TA31 ECOS w/ Kill Flash

JG Flip Up Rear Sight

[internals]

Prime Steel Bolt Carrier with RA-Tech Aluminum Nozzle (and tip) with NPAS (330 w/ .28's)

G&P Negative Pressure Bolt Carrier Group with NPAS (Soon to have NPAS installed actually) (510 w/ .28's :o)

AABB Hardy Recoil Spring

G&P Steel Buffer Stop

G&P FN M16A4 Body with Burst engravings (Newest Generation, had the older generation which was not as nice)

RA-Tech Hop Up Roober :P

JDT 6.03 Tightbore, 509mm length

DPMS Charging Handle (modified)

RA-Tech Burst Kit

All Other Parts are stock G&P WOC Internals

[Magazines]

5x WA Magazines with G&P Seal Kit w/ Magpuls and HPA Converted

2x Bomber Magazines with G&P Seal Kit w/ Magpuls and HPA Converted

Pictures:

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

[HPA Rig]

The HPA rig is based on a Palmer's Pursuit Female Stabilizer with low pressure kit attached to an industrial air regulator that regulates between 0-145 PSI. With the Palmer set in the 200's, the 145 PSI regulator produces the high flow and stability expected for low FPS fluctuations. Last I chronoed this gun was in the +/-8 FPS range, which for a GBBr is impressive. The magazines are NOT sealed permanently but they are all tapped for HPA (all 7 of them).

IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of paintball tanks, I will NOT be sending the Guerrila Air tank with as it is a hassle to ship. ANY standard CO2 or HPA paintball tank will work with this HPA rig. This is NOT negotiable.

IMG_1959.jpg

More info on the fittings used in the HPA rig can be found in this thread:

http://gasguns.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4522

[Other Items included]

I will also include the stock G&P Full Auto Trigger group. As some people know I was not having the best luck with the Burst Kit functioning in Burst correctly (semi is fine). The Full Auto Trigger Group functions flawlessly and is in used but good condition.

I will also include a modified Noveske Charging handle that has the Badger Big Latch installed.

I also have a bunch of misc items that can be included as well like the original A2 full butt stock and it's hardware and some spare flute valves and the adjustment tools.

["Special" Notes]

-Just to be perfectly clear, I have not pressure checked the magazines in about 5 months, nor has the rig been pressurized. When put away they held air, and any issues with holding air could probably be resolved with some elbow grease and some silicon oil. This will be sent "as is" unless you want to do some sweet talking with your wallet to get me to chase any leaks.

-I'm not sure what the "range" is on this set up. When I ran this gun on Propane the range was incredible. It hasn't been run in the field for more than one game, so almost every external part is in Like NEW condition.

-The G&P BCG is in like new condition, the Prime BCG has been sanded at the rear (not noticeable when bolt is closed) and polished slightly to aid in cycling, as well as the underside. The bolt stop area is in great shape and the RA-Tech nozzle shows very little signs of wear. IIRC the flute valve stem broke off in the Prime BCG.

-There is almost $3000 worth of parts tied up into this gun and the air rig. That is not including parts bought and experimented with (like all of the Chinese parts that didn't work) or my time put into building the rig and tapping the magazines.

Asking Price, Payment, and Shipping

ASKING PRICE: $1500 shipped and PayPaled

PAYMENT: Payment will be done in PayPal only and fee is included in price.

Shipping is included in the price, and will be done via USPS. No international sales, sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

Normal green gas and co2 mags work fine with this gun. The mags that were converted to hpa can not be turned back without buying some 1/8"-27 NPT plugs, and it would look hideous. The hpa part is soley the magazines, so using standard mags is still possible although I am not sure why you would. :)

To be honest, a small profile butt pack is all you need, the rest of the rig, when routed correctly does not cause any issues. I chose a heavier back pack for mine to go in because I wanted the looks and to carry exra stuff. Everyone complains about how the rig could get caught but I have not had issues since I routed mine correctly and it is easy to ditch the rig too if I need to drop the pack for a while.

If you are interested in just the gun, I have some folks who are interested in the rig, what would you offer for just the WOC?

Archived