WE G39 Firing Problem - Only shoots in full auto

bankz5152

Hey Guys,

I've had my WE G39 since November now put roughly 12K 0.28gs through since, gun has worked exellently till now. It only fires in full auto on both settings but safe is still safe, it started with double fire every now and then now it's full auto. Very annoying since I just made it a 'DMR'.

Current internals -

NineBall Hop Rubber

RA 44cm 6.01 Inner

H Nub

RA Hammer set

RA Part 91 ( commonly part 66)

RA firing pin

Rest is standard.

Also has another small issue, to fire you have to take the mag out cock it, re insert the mag and cock again to chamber a round other wise the hammer clicks but doesn't fire.

Can anyone help?

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for you help thus far.

Ive replaced all the internals now with RA Tech Steel parts however one problem still remains.

If theres a magazine inserted and I rack the bolt - It cocks fine but then you pull the trigger and nothing - Just a click

However if you rack the bolt - then insert the mag - then rack the bolt again to chamber a round it fires fine.

Any reason why?

If you disassemble the firing pin assembly ( remove the cover ) you'll find a spring and a little rod that acts as a spacer ( it should also be a bit deformed with a mushroom head ), maybe try to make one that is just a wee bit bigger ( enough for the firing pin base to be flush with the trigger box ).

Now that i think about it, i believe that the "striker pin ( where the hammer hits ) is a bit bigger than the original one. I don't have callipers here with me at the moment but i will measure them when i get the chance.

Archived