ICS mp5 a4 problems

ackes101

Yep i just got it the other day from airsplat and took it out for the first time for testing (8.4v battery). After about 450 shots it stops shooting, and it starts to make grinding noises. The motor was running, but not pulling the spring back. This is my first AEG, but im pretty sure that a gear has bean stripped. This was NIB two minutes before i shot it, and i did no tampering. I am extremely displeased. Could you confirm my assumption? How might i go about fixing such an airsoft travesty?

yes but they said that i would pay for shipping both ways to get it fixed..... I wish i could just return it totally... honestly i should have stuck with paintball because atleast with those guns if anything breaks i cuold fix it bu hand with ease. Curse you ICS.... Curse you for making the worst product ever... Honestly ICS get some quality control...

I had the same thing happen...the bevel gear is most likely stripped. They failed to loc-tite the motor adjustment screw at the factory...allowing the motor to slide down and not mesh properly with the gears. I ofund that returning was a pain so I just had them send me 2 new bevel gears to fix the problem. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Archived