Broken ICS version 2 gearbox

So after 2 short games of airsoft, my friend takes his new ICS MP5 home, tries to fire it, and it doesn't work. After some careful inspection, we found that some part on his trigger assembly is broken. I can't explain it very well, but I have some large pictures. It seems to bee the switch that completes the circuit when the trigger is fired. A pointy piece of metal is supposed to go in a flexible socket, but the pointy part is busted (see pics, problem area circled) I need to know what the part is called, if and where I can get a replacement, etc. Thanks!

gearbox017ot.th.jpg

gearbox023tl.th.jpg

gearbox030us.th.jpg

Kind of a crappy problem, eh?

edit: title had two "brokens"

You can get V2 gearbox wiring for around $20, thats what you need. Did he do a long full auto burst?

edit- http://www.airsoft128.com/xcart/catalog/IC...ox-p-33707.html

Thanks!! He's been forgetting how much fun milsim is and we aren't a large airsoft group as it is. He said he came home and it was working, then he came back to it later to just mess around and it didn't work. I'm guessing the broken piece was fractured but still in place, then when he came back to it it had dislodged and moved somewhere else. Faulty design! Thanks again.

Archived