Coming soon from Socom Gear

iZo

" Three new pistols coming soon from SOCOM Gear. Stay tuned for more info! "

SocomGear-Collection-620x454.jpg

So we have the Kel Tec PMR-30, the GemTech Oasis .. but I do not recognize the first one ?

GemTech Oasis == bull barreled Ruger mk1? :blink:

nope is suppressed mk1

its probably going to cost way more than its worth

you can just ad a suppressor to kjw mk1

the real pmr 30 looks cheap and like a toy and i have got a feeling that the airsoft version would be even worst

the only reason people would buy a pmr 30 is because they can't buy a five seven and because we don't have that problem in airsoft i find this pistol rather useless

the real pmr 30 looks cheap and like a toy and i have got a feeling that the airsoft version would be even worst

the only reason people would buy a pmr 30 is because they can't buy a five seven and because we don't have that problem in airsoft i find this pistol rather useless

I agree with you 100% in this. But at the same time it's always nice to see manufacturers producing something different, I won't be buying one however. I'm not up to speed with teh latest Socom Gear pistols, are they still essentially WE products with trademarks or have they gone their own way?

nope is suppressed mk1

I thought the KJW shot too hot in FPS to use for practical skirmishing? The KelTec is likely the one that Echo1/JAG Precision were showing as a prototype casting at the SHOT Show last year. About 12 -to-18 months from that stage to a full-on product for sale.

Thumps...OVER

nope is suppressed mk1

I don't agree, different and unique replica's are always a plus, even more so when they're durable and shooting good.

People buy M4's and / or useless, non-skirmable replica's all the time. So this switch in design and the 'uniqueness' is a good thing, IF it shoots reliable.

People might not like 5-7's but do like the PMR-30. And I need to remind you that the 5-7 is not reliable/durable on greengas.

But yes, essentially an MK1 with suppressor.

I personally want that Double Star 1911 after a feature in the Book of the 1911 by Guns and Ammo, however as it is WE knock off it will be rubbish.

The Ruger Mk1 would be good only if GBB and the PMR-30 looks awful so no.

'FireKnife

liking that mk1!

but hoping it's a GBB,

My MK1 is nice , but NBB trigger is rather naff,

My KJW Ruger MK1

DSCN3583.jpg

sadly not used very much these days (real hogue grips, threaded barrel tip by "Dobey" on here)

can we hope for a GBB with a TM style hop????

Jim

I don't agree, different and unique replica's are always a plus, even more so when they're durable and shooting good.

People buy M4's and / or useless, non-skirmable replica's all the time. So this switch in design and the 'uniqueness' is a good thing, IF it shoots reliable.

People might not like 5-7's but do like the PMR-30. And I need to remind you that the 5-7 is not reliable/durable on greengas.

I kind of like the PMR-30. Might have to look in to it some more.

Regarding 5-7 and green gas... Never had a problem with mine.;)

Archived