CA shop is open!

DarkLite

Just came off the phone with Fragger 56.

The CA shop is open!

The CA249 and M15 CQBR are on sale!

Ca249 - $5400 HKD (less than the TOP version!)

M15 CQBR - $2900HKD

For the first two days they are offering everything at 80%!!!!!

Fragger56 will be on later with some pistures he took.

Kudos to Fragger56. I couldn't go myself...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damnit DarkLite i was supposed to make the thread...

Well we finally have some good news to end this dismal week with.

The new CA shop in mongkok Hong Kong is open. Me being a avid airsofter who lives in HK and has nothing better to do on a saturday, decided to check the place out as soon as it opened.

The CA shop opened at exactly 1:00 PM HK time, with cocktails and various foods, this was obviously invitation only so I just hung around in the general area and looking at other shops on the street.

At around 2:30PM most of the official guests started to leave and they officially opened for business. The shop itself must be one of the most nicely laid out and clean airsoft shops i have ever seen in HK and the employees were happy to answer any questions i had.

This may not be a surprise to you but they have the ABSOLUTE LOWEST prices for CA parts ANYWHERE. The prices of some parts were so low that i had to ask the employees if someone had made a error with the price tags.

Also the shop only carries CA products for obvious reasons.

The shop itself is pretty well stocked for its first day, but they will not have everything in stock until tomorrow.

Also they are selling ALL GUNS at 20% off for today and tomorrow, so if you are in HK you better hurry over.

The staff were kind enough to take some pics of me handling the new CA249 MK2. I must say it is a rather hefty gun. The weight is roughly 2-3 times that of my plastic body G3 SG1, the gun isn't too heavy but it ain't light either, when i brought it to shoulder my arms were shaking slightly under the weight (plan to do some weight training before you skirmish this thing).

I also got to get a feel of the M15 CQB/r but i have no pics of me while holding it.

It is a very sturdy gun with no flex at all, also due to its metal construction it is rather heavy for a gun its size, although it is still lighter than my G3.

The gun had no external imperfections that i could see.

Here is a list of prices for guns and parts i was interested in (all prices in HKD):

CA 450ml Silicone Oil $45

G3/MP5 Low Mount Base $120

A021-1 Three Point Sling $96

Reflex Sight $158

Tube RDS $324 (short model) $341 (long model)

G3 Metal receiver (lower+upper)Light ver $572

G3 Metal Cocking Tube $300

G3 Stock (inc wiring and endcap) $220

G3 Hi-Cap (500 rnd) $158

M15 CQB/r $2970/ $2376(with discount)

M15 Carbine $1985/ $1588(with discount)

CA249 $5400(full price)

The CA shop is accepting pre orders for the CA249 now, it will be available by the end of this month, if the order is placed today or tomorrow you will still get the 20% discount.

ca12sz.th.jpg

ca29wq.th.jpg

ca37rq.th.jpg

ca44pi.th.jpg

Various CA armalites

ca52er.th.jpg

ca61yy.th.jpg

Me with CA249

ca72rq.th.jpg

Me with ca249 again

ca89kb.th.jpg

If anyone from the forums wants to repost these pics, feel free to as long as it doesn't get you any personal gain :P

I doubt that will do overseas orders right now, but if they do it will probably show up on their website.

about you having your aunt mail it, make sure she insures it for full price and has the customs form marked as an airsoft weapon so it doesn't get taken.

I doubt that will do overseas orders right now, but if they do it will probably show up on their website.

about you having your aunt mail it, make sure she insures it for full price and has the customs form marked as an airsoft weapon so it doesn't get taken.

custom form = the on stick on the box with values and address ?

will they open up my stuff?

it depends on luck mainly weather they will open the box, the best thing to do would be to email one of the HK based shops that ship overseas and ask them how they ship theirs.

but make sure to insure the package so if it does get taken, lost or broken you will still get compensated (not sure about if it gets taken though)

it shouldn't be taken though as airsoft is still legal, another thing is that it might need a ret cap/tip to be put on it before shipping (i know this is needed to ship to usa but i'm not sure about the UK)

@plastic mag

That was a silly mistake, my finger wasn't really on the trigger i just relaxed my had cause the damn thing is soo heavy.

I didn't notice that my finger was down there till you made that post.

I swear!!!!!!!!

BTW the G36KE and G36E is on the shelfs and they were taking preorders for them, expect them to start shipping around the end of the month along with the CA249s

~Fragger56

BTW the G36KE and G36E is on the shelfs and they were taking preorders for them, expect them to start shipping around the end of the month along with the CA249s

*starts to count money* ... okay I'll take one :D

CA36K!

http://img137.echo.cx/my.php?image=ca44pi.jpg

and on the left is someone holding the full 36! w00t!

Best Airsoft news since two years :D

Archived