What exactly is a Chav?

Jow

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo Jow, you need this !

0553817132.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That book is superb, my mum bought me it for Christmas because every time I was in Glasgow I would go chav spotting (or neds as they are known up here). I've researched them exstensively since I was about 13, they are truly fascinating if you study them in the wild. Get a copy of the book if you can, but I'm not sure if chavscum.com still sell it.

Perhaps I don't know then.. some chav with 2 consonants in their name was waxing idiotic on some flash videos, you press and item and he'd give you his opinion on it.. apparently it was one of those cult internet things, guess you had to be there :)

Edit: After a quick google I swear it's the same person - mighthave been a fan flash film

That book is superb, my mum bought me it for Christmas because every time I was in Glasgow I would go chav spotting (or neds as they are known up here). I've researched them exstensively since I was about 13, they are truly fascinating if you study them in the wild. Get a copy of the book if you can, but I'm not sure if chavscum.com still sell it.

You know, that gives me a great idea for a video. Have any of you seen Bumfights, specifically the 'Bum Hunter' section?

I think I have, it might have been among the random ###### my brother showed me on his computer a while back.

I was thinking how great it would be to make 'The Chav Hunter'. Basically the same thing, only with chavs instead of homeless people. It would be so much fun: you get about 5 people, jump a chav, tie him up, gag and blindfold him, stuff him in the back of a van, drive about 10 miles out of town and release him on a deserted stretch of road (preferably all of this should be done at night).

Could work, but then again I don't like getting too close to them. Also that would be disturbing them in their natural habitat, which kinda ruins the study a wee bit. I suppose I could try to make an experiment out of it in an attempt to justify it, such as 'does the common chav have a homing instinct?' or similar.

Archived