New dangerzone Mk1 tennis ball grenade!

cadetrichards

well, I put in an order at *albatross* for 2 madbulls 2 green gas and a dangerzone bb stick grenade. I just got home from school and there was a lovely parcel lying on my bed :D . Anyway, I opened it up, 2 MADBULLS, check! 2 greens gas canisters, check! 1 dangerzone stick...........hey, wait a minute this isnt a stick grenade, no,no, it was something much better A WORKING RINGPULL TENNIS BALL 'NADE

MK1!!!! I dont know why *albatross* sent this to me, whether it was a mistake or they thought I'd enjoy this more, either way, thank you *albatross* :D Ths thing is amazing, I havent tested it out yet and as far as I know its not even on *albatross* website....

....maybe only special customers get it :P

ps: I will try and get some pics up soon :rolleyes:

err dont you yanks get M-80 firecrackers over there?

Dude, M-80s have been illegal for about 50 years.

Curse you Brits and your readily available pyrotechnics. :unsure:

Quoted for truth. :angry:

So you can buy twin MAC-10s and Desert Eagle Magnums and in some states walk around with them, but you cant have pyrotechnics?

THATS CRAZY!!!111!!!11!!

Ach what am i saying? We still have the death penalty for "Arson of the Queens shipyards" and legaly, women cant eat chocolate on the toilet... :mellow:

Yet i read there is somewhere in the world where it is lilegal to walk backwards!!

Anyway, enough. :lol:

I would have thought that it would pretty easy to make ring pull pyros anyway. I'm surprised that companies havent done it before.

If the straight bit of the ring pull was covered in glass paper or abrasive of some type and pulled across a normal striker then it would be realistic. But hard to tell if its lit i guess.

But thats for the manufacturers to work on- don't mod pyros yourself guys.

I would have thought that it would pretty easy to make ring pull pyros anyway. I'm surprised that companies havent done it before.

If the straight bit of the ring pull was covered in glass paper or abrasive of some type and pulled across a normal striker then it would be realistic. But hard to tell if its lit i guess.

But thats for the manufacturers to work on- don't mod pyros yourself guys.

thats how it works, as ypou pull out the ring it rubs agaidnt the igniting device with sand paper lighting it :D

I just got an email from steve at *albatross* saying that I was the first one to get one of these and it hasnt been released yet, but he sent it to me anyway because the stick grenades were out of stock :D

Archived