Anti-Zombie Loadout

Ubar

:D

If zombies took over ala dawn of the dead, what would be your choice of weapons loadout (real steel duh)?

its only a bit of fun, but i suggest something like 2 longarms, a sidearms and maybe a melee weapon of some kind :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A large truck, to run over the zombies then get the hell out of town.

And maybe a 1911 or something.

Only problem with that is that when people realize theres zombies running around they are going to flew and then get eaten trying to flee so tey'll be masses of cars blocking the road. Read "The Zombie Survial guide" by Max Brooks.

MegaloManiac, cheers for that link! :D

Don't believe i've just spent the last five minutes reading it though :blink: Why hasn't anyone suggested doing what they did on Shaun of the Dead? Walking like a zombie to get past the undead :lol:

As said in 'Dawn of the Dead' (2004), you wouldn't want any '*beep* *albatross* 9mm's' :) So a pair of 1911 .45ACP's would be good sidearms.

A SPAS 15 would be a cool shottie (just slap a mag in to reload) to have.

Melee weapon; wouldn't let them get that close ;) But an ice-pick or something maybe. If they were up close and personal, wouldn't want to have to swing something about.

Only problem with that is that when people realize theres zombies running around they are going to flew and then get eaten trying to flee so tey'll be masses of cars blocking the road. Read "The Zombie Survial guide" by Max Brooks.

This is why the truck is big enough to run over the cars too.

Smartass. :P

(thread lock impending)

P90 is not a good choice you need knockdown power.

as for spoon i think he meant a TRUCK not a truck

Example:

http://www.olive-drab.com/images/m923_onramp.jpg

'If certain people had bothered to gather intellegence on the creatures before bumbling into the situation, we wouldn't be down here with single shot big boars when we should be packing full auto preferably belt fed! '

Whats with all the high tech gear.

I would take

A box of LPs

A spade

Cricket bat

and a winchester rifle

Slides Shaun of the dead DVD under bed

You forgot the "Got Wood" T-Shirt (that Ed has!) :P

Ahem... "You've got red on you!"

Archived