CLASSIC ARMY OR TOKYO MARUI?

C A U T I O N

i don't know which one to buy a classic army or tokyo marui g36c. i have herd that in general classic army guns are not as dependable as tokyo marui guns but a friend of mine told me to get the classic army g36c because its has more metal and comes with a high cap so in your opinion which is better.

i don't know which one to buy a classic army or tokyo marui g36c. i have herd that in general classic army guns are not as dependable as tokyo marui guns but a friend of mine told me to get the classic army g36c because its has more metal and comes with a high cap so in your opinion which is better.

are in UK?

both TM and CA are good, CA cost abit more and shoot 1J UK limit straight out of the box.

The CA doesn't have any metal part more than the Marui. Also the High-Cap is in my opinion a negative point of the CA, I prefer lowcaps.

Nevertheless in summary the CA is the better option. It's much stronger, the body is made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic instead of simple ABS plastic as the TM. Overall apperance is much closer to the real one. Also the additional side rails are a plus, no need to buy them separately.

Lets see,

CA G36C-

-Metal, a lot more

-Hi-cap unless your like unimatrix001

-Higher FPS but not by a lot

TM G36C

-Lower FPS

-More reviews

-Standard magazine

-TM is a trusted manufacturer

I'd say go for the CA one!

When I felt the TM G36C I was unimpressed with the flimsiness of it, especially the buttstock. As unimatrix pointed out the CA is built out of a stronger material than the TM and is likely less subject to flex and creak. One thing no one's pointed out is the TM will have proper trademarks whereas the CA will not, assuming you care about such trivialities.

I'd go with the CA.

Lets see,

CA G36C-

-Metal, a lot more

-Hi-cap unless your like unimatrix001

-Higher FPS but not by a lot

Ermmm... no... the CA36 has the same amount of metal parts as the TM. (Remember the real weapon is made of fibre reinforced plastic too. )

I would take Classic Army's gun rather then Marui. They both are dependable( i havent seen single broken Classic Army G36) , but i've seen two TM's G36 with broken stocks.

Like unimatrix001 said all ready Classic Armys G36 reciver is made from stronger material then Marui G36. Plus you get side rails with Classic armys gun. Intrenal parts are about the same quality on both guns at least i havent notised anything difference.

But in the end it's all up to you witch you pick.

You should buy the CA one because of the already mentioned arguments and because Classic Army has installed reinforced gearbox parts like steel gears and a stronger gearbox shell.

Some more reasons to take CA:

- heavier

- doesn't look like a toy (think Marui does)

- 3 Rails (Marui only comes with one attached at the bottom of the handguard)

How does the Marui look like a toy? If fact, given it has trades that the CA doesn't, surely it looks LESS toylike?

:zorro:

hmmm maybe I'm too spoiled of my metal receiver and it's weight (M15) so every time I hold the Marui G36c in my hands I think it's too lightweight and feels totally like plastic what it is. I hope not to get slapped by the Marui fraction :rolleyes:

The G36 doesn't feel that much lighter than my M15A4C, so I don't like that argument. Infact, that is expected considering the metal receiver of the M15...

I say go with whatever you want. I own a TM G36C and I love it to death. When it's silenced it's one of the QUIETEST guns I have ever heard, and when it is not silenced it's pretty loud.

Im sure you'll be happy with which ever gun you pick.

How does the Marui look like a toy? If fact, given it has trades that the CA doesn't, surely it looks LESS toylike?

:zorro:

The Marking is a small detail, hardly noticable. But the gun itself is large and the TM looks really like a toy. The plastic is shiny and has a very cheapish appearance/feel. Unlike the CA, the GRP body looks and feels fantastic and is much closer to the real one.

Better to have a gun with realistic overall appearance and without the real logo as the other way arround.

Yep, trades unless you are in America.

Or in Germany, the H&K trades are also removed here. H&K doesn't like airsofts to much :(

I would bounce for the CA, having played with both the CA and TM G36C's. I think the established view that TM out classes CA will be put to the test in the next year as CA releases some new models. I know a guy, notorious for his expensive taste in AEG's, who picked up a brand new CA G36C he later reported that it was out shooting some of his upgraded M4's right out of the box!

CA G36 4 teh win!

Technically there is more metal in the CA. Where you might ask? Why in the brass spring guide and metal 7mm bushings that come stock in the CA's ;)

That said, you also get an enhanced (tougher than the stock plastics, but its not quite polycarbonate) piston and piston head (I think the cylinder head is tougher than stock too).

I enjoy my CA G36 immensely, especially after I extended it with the Classic Army G36 kit and a M16 length inner barrel and matchin cylinder.

Read these, they're basically the exact same topic:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=10611&hl=

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...ic=17646&hl=G36

Have a search too, there's a lot of content on this topic.

There is also a review of each on this site:

TM http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/revie...g36c_review.htm

CA http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/revie...36c_review1.htm

Perhaps something in all of that will help you decide. :)

Both have problems. I'd recommend a different model all together until there are some improvements, but if you're really stuck on a G36, go with CA. It really is a superior product. Just keep a close eye on it and keep up maintenance. I'll never go back to Tokyo Marui.

CA has been doing some wonderful things in the past year or two and if people keep buying up their AEGs, production and quality will increase and they'll knock TM off its perch. CA is the probably the best hope for getting solid, dependable, and AFFORDABLE guns out on the market and they need our business to make that happen. Yeah, TMs are dependable, but they're not as solid, and you get less performance and pay more.

So I'm siding with CA on this one. They just keep getting better and better and are already challenging TM quality.

Archived