XM203

Phoenix

i might get one, but the other mini lanuch looking tempting too, consider 165rd nade is the only one i will use, im thinking im better off geting the other one since it comes with a shell already

Pheonix i was goign to put it on my CA33 as i reckon it would look great ( and a little like the HK79) but you would have to have the long one i reckon

Id rather have a full HK79 as well. Wish Madbull would make it....

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=21000

Cool, much cheaper than the ris. i was worried about the RIS's looks anyways. The only problem is what is the handguard cracks?

There is one hole in teh foregrip already that you could use and if you used a bolt rather than a screw i dont think you would have to worry about it cracking too much

Ordered mine From A.A on Sunday(long version) so It should arrive Tomorow or Wednesday at the latest I'll get some pics of It mounted on My Ca33e R.I.S posted as soon as.

I'd really appreciate it

There is one hole in teh foregrip already that you could use and if you used a bolt rather than a screw i dont think you would have to worry about it cracking too much

True, but after looking at the handguard some I dont know how I feel about it holding up.

Archived