WA Beretta am bestest Beretta, right?

SFOD-D

Well I'm about to get a Beretta 92 PV by Western Arms. The reason was the reviews here and elsewhere which say that it is the best model in terms of look, weight distribution and precision.

I already had a GBB Beretta years ago by an unknown manufacturer and I always loved to shoot it because of the sights and a very sensitive trigger which makes it very accurate for a pistol.

Any more pros and cons?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wa berreta's are excellent, i'm sure a lot of people will moan, but they truly are great pistols.

The PV is excellent, i myself brought the PV Premium Anniversary edition when it was released, and it is truly spectacular.

Yes the HFC and KJW may be good, but the WA berreta has a much classier feel to it.

I defy you to pick up my premium anniversary edition, and say WA berreta's aren't the best. :D

I've handled a WA premium beretta. It's nice I grant you, but I still would go for the HFC. FUll metal and the sheer tank-like feel of the thing makes me go all tingly.

If hes using it for skimishing, the HFC is cheaper and more rugged, and the overall better gun for dealing with field abuse.

I agree that the HFC is better for field use, i own the HFC Dark Hawk, and it is an incredible piece of airsoft weaponry.

But i still maintain that the WA felt nicest (to me) in terms of weight, grips and overall movement of mechanical parts over the HFC version which i have handled.

By the way Ghost Rider which premium edition version did you handle?

I agree that the HFC is better for field use, i own the HFC Dark Hawk, and it is an incredible piece of airsoft weaponry.

But i still maintain that the WA felt nicest (to me) in terms of weight, grips and overall movement of mechanical parts over the HFC version which i have handled.

By the way Ghost Rider which premium edition did you handle?

Not entirely sure - I've been looking into berettas for a while, as I need one to complete my Stargate loadout.

One of the guys at Firefight scotland had one, and it almost made me renege my opinion about WA pistols. Then I found out about the HFC....

I still haven;t bought one yet, but I'm going to, assuming I don't buy sledges TM one off him first. :)

i had a WA beretta once. I looked after it properly but it was very poor in terms of accuracy, even though i was continually adjusting the hop up, which is a pain in the backside to adjust anyway. And most of the time the mag just didnt hold enough gas to fire off an entire mag and lock the slide back. which i didnt like. Still, it might just have been mine.

My friend has got one of those silver berettas made by TM, and his works brilliantly and shoots beautifully. Personally i would buy a TM one.

(I would have thought sledge would urinated all over WA in this topic by now!)

Your WA must of been a lemon ( A rare occurence).

I can maintain 1.5 inch groups at 8 meters with mine using 0.25g bb's and can fire off about 3 mags before needing to refill.

WA Beratta is best? Depends what you mean by best. They look pretty.

I'm sticking with my HFC though. Full metal, looks good, and looks rugged. And I wasn't too bothered when I dropped it. Until I picked it up. :( But I doubt any beretta would cope with being dropped onto concrete. Twice.

I doubt it, they're Italian! :D

A friend of mine had his Ducati fall off its stand and it cost him tons to get fixed (fortunately the council admitted dodgy tarmacing!), did look lovely, though! :)

On looks and weight distribution the WA is the best Beretta.

I'd probably agree that, if you just want something Beretta-ish looking, the HFC is great for skirmishing, but if you want something that looks AND feels like a Beretta, get the WA.

People rave about the KJWs being full metal, but they're 100g LESS than the WAs and you WILL notice that. The WAs weigh exactly the same as an empty 92FS.

Cheers.

The WA Beretta currently in my possession is a pretty nice piece. My girlfriend got it from her brother, who got it from someone else, and it's probly about 2-3 years old at least. The only thing I've had to do was replace the sear spring (which someone else lost) and replace the flow rubber which was degraded. It now shoots very accuratly and very consistantly (granted I push top gas through all my guns).

For realism, the WA is truly superior. It's the only model I have picked up that has a real slide lock and decocker function for the safety switch. The magna flow isnt bad either.

For field use, you can find better in the HFC's and KJ's, but I still maintain the the WA M9 is probly one of the nicest GBB's in my collection.

Archived