Any body have these two guns?

Highland Laddie

They're very impressive what with the electronic bolt-catch and locking back on empty and all.

However, all these fancy features do not really translate into outstanding performance on the field.

Practically, you'd be as well buying a CA or ICS gun. They're probably more powerful and just as accurate.

Don't forget, as well, that you're restricted to only using Systema mag's.

Also, don't be fooled by any Military/LE bullsh1t that Systema puts out. The rifles are NOT endorsed or used by any armed forces or LE agency.

However, if you've got the cash then there's definately a lot to be said for having a gun which does all the fancy things which the PTW does do.

I'd buy one if I won the lottery.

I might get one anyway. I can go without food for a while, right?

The gun has a lot of merit. But if you can afford it, get it just based on the fact that everyone you meet will be jealous. You will maybe see one other in your whole airsoft career, if that. Very unique. If you like to be different, but you like the AR style, get the systema.

Aaron

no matter how trick it is, it still looks like the TM m16 that joe jerkoff's dad bought him for christmas.

Quoted for truth.

Yeah it may be cool for uber milsim but anyone with a locap will stop you in a straight shootout and you will be owned by hicaps. It's good in principle but like the WA B92PV it's probably not a gun for skirmishing, more looking at and going oooooooooh.

Isn't there fps like 328 plus about 200 (i didnt break any rules...right) stock.  I mean that much fps is kinda a waste.  Unless u r sniping it wont really make u a better players.  Just hurty A LOT more :)

Erm... no.

Their power is about 328 plus about -20.

Quoted for truth.

Yeah it may be cool for uber milsim but anyone with a locap will stop you in a straight shootout and you will be owned by hicaps.  It's good in principle but like the WA B92PV it's probably not a gun for skirmishing, more looking at and going oooooooooh.

HAHA! Although, I'd buy one if I had nothing better to spend $1200 on... oh wait I do.

I feel guilty for having spent $350 on a bb gun TOY, but I guess a sport is a sport and will have a cost to play. But surely not $1200 just for the gun. YEEEESH...

Just get a CA or ICS.

These guns are not "BB guns". They're totally different animals.

They shoot BB's. They look like guns. But you can call it what you like. I will call it a BB gun. Or an AEG. Or an airsoft gun. BLAH BLAH BLAH. toe-may-toes, toe-mah-toes... ;)

These guns are not "BB guns". They're totally different animals.

Ask Solo about these guns. They're pretty impressive when it comes to fitting real steel parts.

Survey says: CA or ICS!

My servey says Systema because I can go with out food for a while. I always wanted to know what it was like to be a hobo for a while. That remindes me, I gave one $5 yesterday. That's all I had on me.

Archived