what type of gun storage do you guys have?

MooCow

as some of you guys have possibly more AEG/pistols than how many packets of instant noodles i have in stock for university survival days, i just wandered what type of gun storage you guys have at home.

what i mean is do you use your wardrope, space under your bed?

a customised snooker cue rack?

i've seen this which could be a cheap alternative

link here

but i've also been to jsramsbottom (air rifle shop) and looked at their gun safes, they tend to be a fair bit pricey.

what're your comments?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My family stores all of our REAL guns in a safe, but I keep my airsoft guns pretty much anywhere in my room... I have no younger/older siblings around to mess with them, and most of my friends won't bother with them because they've seen them a million times before.

However I keep my BBs in my closet so my cat doesn't rip the bag or something.

aps2 = gun case

uspc = in box, in special draw under bed

m11 = in box, in special draw under bed

holsters, ammo, gas etc. = other special draw under bud

clothing, vests etc. = in corner behind door and on door

shotguns (real) = gun safe (might also put some of my airsoft guns in there to.)

Wow!

This has been up for 20-odd minutes and Crazy L hasn't posted to talk about his wall 'o' weapons? :rolleyes:

His internet connection must be down.

Personally, I have all my rifles sitting on shelving brackets on the wall in my "command module" (spare bedroom).

My Pistols all live in a Tennants Lager cooler bag (strong and padded), my MSG90 lives in a cheapo gun case (along with scope, bipod mags and toolkit - sniper-in-a-box), and I have a gun bag which whatever gun I'm using and a back-up go into for transit to a game.

Oh, and I have a rucksack which is stuffed full of black and DPM gear.

Currently I can see a glock on my shelf. A holster with a M9 on my desk. BBs and gas on the shelf and my rifle bag in the corner of my room. Usualy everything is stored in boxes under my bed, out of sight. Parents are away though so i can leave it out

I keep mine in a backpack. It's really really creepy how my P90 fits perfectly into it. I just hope I don't forget and bring it to school =)

I can fit the P90, around 6000 BBs, 5 Mags, my Camo (barely), Glasses, radios, and a medical kit. No-one would ever look at and think what was inside.

Sweet no?

-Ant

well lets see..

mp5 is usually in gun case alltho my m16 will live in it when it arrives so mp5 will go in its box,

all my gear is either in small part of wardrobe or in holdalls,

helmets balanced on top of wardrobe,

ESS goggles next to helmets,

super 9 behind door for the random moments of wanting to shoot something (see it does have a use ^_^!) ,

boxes in the wardrobe and all my other gear is in dif draws alltho at the moment i have got my vest out as im attaching my knife to it.

Wow!

This has been up for 20-odd minutes and Crazy L hasn't posted to talk about his wall 'o' weapons? :rolleyes:

His internet connection must be down.

:lol:

At the moment i have my SD6 leaning up agains't a chair, gas guns are all in their cases on the floor and the rest on some shelves :)

moving them all into my wardrobe soon, pistols and small automatics in cases on shelves and rifles on a rifle rack im going to make soon ^_^

all my bb's, cans of gas and lube are kept in a box at the moment

so what type of gun safes do you use?

i'm looking to get one if the VCR bill goes through and requires all airsoft ###### to be locked up like real guns.

as the locker is around £60posted but not a real gun case.

it's around £100odd for a real gun case and police approved from jsramsbottom.

so it's a bit pricey. just wandered what type of gun safes are at a decent price?

Situpking stores most of his stuff his round mine, we have those plastic storage boxes you get at any local cheap shop, They'll go in the cupboard under the stairs one of these days when I've cleaned out the junk to make room, but for now they live in the lounge. The M16 has a case of its own.

Hadn't even considered they might tell us to lock them up, isn't that going a bit far? If that happens, I expected I'll get a single locker from the cash & carry using my work card ;)

G36 and Uzi in a Viper gun bag. Pistols in plastic gun cases. Mags, gas, batteries & bbs and all my kit in a large sports bag. P90 still in its original box.

All bags and boxes kept in the loft 'cos of my seven year old daughter, they only come down when she's at school or in bed.

Gun bags and boxes all have padlocks on.

And here's my newest gun cabinet...

gunrack-med.jpg

I only finished building it the other day to contain all of the guns that don't fit in the existing rack. ;)

Custom designed and it has been improved since this photo was taken the other day (foam inserts, loads more kit added, etc...)

Archived