ELECTROWERKZ

BANG_click_click

Heya dudes.....was playing for the first time with some guys from electrowerks on tuesday, just wondering who the were, and if they post here.

i remember this one dude dressed in fatigues with an m4...malcom or marshall or someone(i think it began with an m)...absolutely bad *albatross* dude.

anyways get in touch, speak soon.

laters

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i played on tuesday, i was in urban camo trousers, black assault vest with black t-shirts, if you saw my arms you'd know it was me (welt heaven!!! hehe) i was also using a fa-mas and a shotgun on orange team. marcus was a doooode he seemed really cool, plus at one point i thought i friendly fired him in the side of the face, it turns out to be the guy that had the ak in the red puffer vest thingthat didn't call his hits :D

hey, i had bare arms and i'm not regretting it! hehe. marcus seemed like he knew exactly what he wanted himself and us to do, kinda good really, seeing has he half knew what he was talking about EDIT i don't suppose anyone saw/[icked up a velcro belt for an assault vest? i misplaced mine :(

Search-Jules.jpg

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=24200&hl=

but on a kinder note, i wore a t-shirt and i didnt get to beat up!.

and i had great fun when one of the other team came up hte stairs with a riot shield and wedged it in the door at the top, but there was a gap on the other side so when any of their teem poked their head round the corner thinking 'its safe cus theirs a shield there' i nailed them (i got 7 kills that way)

un-modified Academy SA80 for teh winzor!!!

being left handed, where we had that sheild was really awkward when i was told to grab it, everyone was saying "you're holding it wrong!!!!" and i kept shouting "i'm *fruitcage* left handed!!!" lol, great times, i hope it's as good tonight! :D 4 o'clock for a documentary anyone??? EDIT: i texted electrowerkz just now and channel 4 AREN'T down tonight, so normal time everyone!!

Archived