Version 6 Gearbox

Catchv22

kind of on a similar note I have a SA80 metal body from Airsoft Club, that took them nearly 8 months to ship to me but it is here, and a nerver been used Academy L85 that I am looking to sell. It is related because many put the v6 GB into so they can add Marui parts and make it a worth while gun. That was my plan at least. Now I have other projects on my plate and I don't think I would ever get to it. So I am willing to sell the metal body and gun to someone that is willing to take on the project.

Mods I know that there is a sales section and it you feel this doesn't belong here feel free to delete it.

If anyone is interested just PM me. I am more than willing to get pics as well if needed.

iBAWLS

That is nice, but it will cost around 200$ to get everything else you need for a running GB (gearbox, gears, cylinder, piston, motor…). I still think it is easier and cheaper to buy a complete P90 for 210$. Use the GB and sell the rest (mag, barrel, hop-up, silencer). You will still have a nice gun shell to decorate your wall.

@iBAWLS

You lucky fellow, could you post some pics? I'm interested!

doesnt the V6 require a motor cage of either p90 or thompson type... and so this wouldnt work without that?

that touches on a question of mine. Is there anywhere to buy the motor housings from some of the guns.

For instance, the housing for the AUG. is there anywhere I would be able to buy one?

I would love to have a spare working drop in gearbox for my aug incase my piston shreds again, I have my old box, but no housing for the motor.

Archived