Airsoft Encyclopedia / Newbie Guide

davedawg123

This is just a version of the wikipedia article on airsoft. It would be more useful to look at the original article, as it will most likely be kept up to date as well as expanded, and it has pictures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airsoft

That's what I was thinking when I first saw it, but upon closer look, there seems to be substantial differences between the two.

Right there at the bottom of the article:

Last updated: 08-16-2005 22:30:55

The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details

From: http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com/copyright.html

Copyright © 2004 All Science Fair Projects.com

Any of the trademarks, service marks, or any other intellectual property or rights used or cited in the content of this website, including the Encyclopedia section, are the property of their respective owners. For the Encyclopedia in particular, this means that you cannot use these rights, other than for the same or a similar use as contemplated by the original authors of these articles under the GFDL licensing scheme.

The content of each page in our Encyclopedia section originates from a corresponding webpage at Wikipedia.org and is licensed for use under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation Licence. The source webpage can be accessed by going to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/[heading of the relevant encyclopedia page]. For example, if you are at viewing a page in our Encyclopedia with the heading "Biology", you can go to the origin of this content at Wikipedia.org by pointing your browser to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/biology. There, you will be able to view the original content and may be able to participate in editing such content

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify the central content under our Encyclopedia section (which for your information, excludes all header, footer and side bars/columns) under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included below. Please note that the above permission does not create or imply any contractual or extracontractual liability on the part of All Science Fair Projects.com or any of its agents, members, organizers or other users.

You may not copy any other information found on any other portion of our site other than for educational research purposes, in compliance with the fair use guidelines of all applicable copyright laws.

FWIW.

Yes, upon closer examination you are correct. I find that interesting, and a bit curious as I remember the wikipedia entry being more extensive than it is currently. Odd. In any event, there is certainly different information in each, so perhaps both are worth a look. *points at pictures again* :D

• 2 weeks later...

Question!

In Man Hunt (or what i affectionatly call Fox Hunt when im IT) can the hunters shoot at each other or can they team up on you?

My friends mess with my head and they tell me "it depends"

Whats your views on this, ppl? How SHOULD it be played...--_-- Cuz its, like, im almost always it and the rules change when I'M the one running for my life.

Laterz

Generally the rules for a game are Decided before the game between the players, so I'd say they can shoot each other if they want, but they can gang up on you if they feel the need- maybe your such a great player they don't think they can take you 1 on 1, or maybe they just dont like you.

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly buy yourself some cheap BDUs/DPMs and a spring or gas sniper rifle, electric ones are usually frowned upon by airsoft snipers, your best bet though is to ask a sniper, after this initial kit you can start investing in PDWs and sidarms, and carrying equipment, but first of all you must see if you like airsoft by hiring a gun and playing

Archived