Identify: Real Steel gun

Deviant

Now, the next question.

Would there be a good market for an airsoft version of this... All metal.

The reason I ask, is this is really close to the gun I plan on making per other threads.

Hopefully, ups will deliver my metal today and I can get to start on it.

Thanks for the help finding the pictures.

Any others would be great.

No, well, maybe.

Anti-vehicle rifles aren't really the kind of thing you'd want to be lugging around all day (especially if it's going to be full metal), too heavy and totally impractical when a plastic VSR would do the same job.

But then again some people are just strange ;)

haha

I 100% agree with that, I had a psg1 for a while and hated carrying it around.

The gun I'm planning on building is a scaled down version but with a similar look. Not really part of my original post though. Since I just wanted to find the name and more pictures of this gun. Specifically to see how the different parts were made.

I'm hoping that my gun will be under 6lbs. Albeit, I won't know for sure till I get everything made.

Oh well, Still looking for more pictures of this or similar guns with detailed photos.

Nemesis is an improved version of the PGM HecateII, part of the Ultima Ratio familly. The basic representant of this familly is the Intervention 7,62 rifle, and then variety of versions exist (collapsible "commandoII", with integral silencer, .338 "Mini Hecate")

just make your choice!

BTW : very good idea, nice project. what are you gonna use for internal? scrtch build or donnated guts?

Nemesis is an improved version of the PGM HecateII, part of the Ultima Ratio familly. The basic representant of this familly is the Intervention 7,62 rifle, and then variety of versions exist (collapsible "commandoII", with integral silencer, .338 "Mini Hecate")

just make your choice!

BTW : very good idea, nice project. what are you gonna use for internal? scrtch build or donnated guts?

Scratch built internals. Gas gun, solenoid controlled.

Scratch built internals.  Gas gun, solenoid controlled.

Will be interested to see how you do that...I was thinking along the same lines of basically using the Shocker paintball gun design and making the parts smaller. Either that or a non-solenoid design like the Tippman A5 internals which would be much easier...I just don't like the springs in that design though.

• 10 months later...

Archived